• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    lol timing is everything
    You are pro at timing.
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• My timing is way fucking off tonight, I cant even keep up with the conversation.

Comment

• That he does.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

ugly lesbians are the worst kind. nobody wants to see that shit
          x32475903475034750

And they totally make a point to show that shit off. My favorite pair here has to be the one where one chick is ginormous and the other one is a toothpick...

And by favorite I mean the one that makes me want to vomit the most

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
          yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• At least you don't have two gay kids on your floor who hookup on top of the washing machines at 2 am when you go to get your laundry and they are on top of the machine hooking up.. That shit, is the worst.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
              You are pro at timing.
              it took years of practice
              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post

At least you don't have two gay kids on your floor who hookup on top of the washing machines at 2 am when you go to get your laundry and they are on top of the machine hooking up.. That shit, is the worst.
                :vomit that shit is gross

Comment

:vomit that shit is gross
                  You're fucking telling me, this has happened to me twice now.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

At least you don't have two gay kids on your floor who hookup on top of the washing machines at 2 am when you go to get your laundry and they are on top of the machine hooking up.. That shit, is the worst.

That is both hilarious and terrible. Next time that happens you should do something to make it even more outrageously awkward.

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                    yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

You're fucking telling me, this has happened to me twice now.
                      id be like "dudes, take this shit into private." not that theres anything wrong with being gay. but theres a time and place for everything. and the place should never be in a public laundry room

Comment

What the fuck? You have faggots living near you, that are the same age as you?

Lucky they dont live here, We'd set them on fire then stuff them into the washing machine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bracknaphobia View Post

That is both hilarious and terrible. Next time that happens you should do something to make it even more outrageously awkward.
                          grab the dslr and lights, take pics

Comment

id be like "dudes, take this shit into private." not that theres anything wrong with being gay. but theres a time and place for everything. and the place should never be in a public laundry room
                            Yes there fucking is.

Comment

What the fuck? You have faggots living near you, that are the same age as you?

Lucky they dont live here, We'd set them on fire then stuff them into the washing machine.
                              bad idea. then the laundry room gets locked cause its a crime scene.

Comment

Yes there fucking is.
                                meh, as long as im not directly effected, i dont give a fuck what people do. coke, heroin, gay sex, murder. its all the same to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X