X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh word, for some reason I thought you were older than that, not really sure why...
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Never mind Robert, found the flyer.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Robeks > Jamba Juice. Just saying.

Oh and Pinkberry > Yogurtland.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• lol thats not the updated one, we just got our booth confirmation tonight

Comment

• That makes sense. Hopefully the flyer will be updated. Found this flyer on a different forum.

You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• And now I am absurdly tired for some reason. So I will catch you all in the morning.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Good night!

Comment

• Night

Comment

• good morning
                    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Oh hi.

What's up?

Comment

• not much, as i'm still waking up.. tho been up since 7 (it's now 8.41am)

traffic was a bitch, and mp3 player acted up in my car

Comment

• Dang. Why up so early?

Comment

• work

Comment

• Ah. Work.

Do work.

Comment

• Take a shower and then listen to Cypress Hill - Once Again. The result for you? Best morning ever
                                Last edited by K.rischan; 10-27-2010, 03:20 AM.
                                I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

Working...
                                X