• Show
Clear All

• Oh hello.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• What it do.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• "...Baby its the ice man Paul Wall, got my mouth looking something like a disco ball."

Yup I just quoted the song "Grills," just by seeing Jason say "what it do," because thats how Paul wall starts off his verse hahah.

Side note, I have literally been listening to the most amazing hip hop for the past 3 or so hours. I posted some new good stuff on the blog as well. Macklemore may be my new second favorite lyricist, he really is that sick.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I need to check that out, I'm bored of the same music I listen to over and over now.

Jason you going to that show at evergreen high school in a few weeks? You should stop by as we'll be having a booth.

Comment

• Do it up son, and tell your friends!

Anyway, how's everyone doing on this rainy night?
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Playing some COD, but at least its not raining tonight here.

Comment

• Me no likey COD haha. Ughh I'm so bored.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I tend to make people think the same about this game...

Comment

• So what you are saying is that you are pretty good..?
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I like to think so... lol

Comment

• So whats your ratio? Tends to be the sign of a good player hahha.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Its at about 1.3... It'd be higher if my brothers didnt play on the same account and they suck

Comment

• Excuses excuses.

How old are you? Not to be a creeper or anything.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• lol 20

Comment

• Originally posted by RD408 View Post
                                I need to check that out, I'm bored of the same music I listen to over and over now.

Jason you going to that show at evergreen high school in a few weeks? You should stop by as we'll be having a booth.
                                Send me the invitation on FB and I will think about it.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                                Originally posted by Oxer
                                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X