X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So... thoughts on a 17-40 f/4 L?
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Its a good wide angle lens on a full frame. On a crop body? Don't waste the money.
      FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

• So then what would you recommend?

(Not meant to come off bitchy, as it does).
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I would recomend you buy my car

Comment

• You have a ton of options, really. The main thing to remember is to buy cheap / third party lenses where you can return them if you have any problems, as the quality control isn't so good.

* Tamron 28-75 2.8 / Tamron 17-50 2.8 are both great lenses around $400. Get the 28-75 if you plan on buying a wide angle as well.

*Sigma 30mm 1.4

*Canon 85mm 1.8

Lots of other good options. The Sigma 50mm 1.4 is good, too.
            FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

• I kinda wanted to keep it all in the Canon family, but I will look into the Tamrons.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Hey Jason and Dave. Did you guys happen to see my friend Max's black 350z on BMW wheels? He keeps asking me to find pics of his car since he said a shit load of people where shooting crazy pics of it, but he can't find any.
                Last edited by Drama; 10-26-2010, 10:31 PM.
                |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                Drama you are like god
                Originally posted by SwearBear
                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Dan? What Dan was at SoTU?
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                    Hey Jason and Dan. Did you guys happen to see my friend Max's black 350z on BMW wheels? He keeps asking me to find pics of his car since he said a shit load of people where shooting crazy pics of it, but he can't find any.
                    I saw it. Took 1 picture of it. Car looked good but my pic, not that great.

Dan?
                    You mean Dave?

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                    Originally posted by Oxer
                    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                      I saw it. Took 1 picture of it. Car looked good but my pic, not that great.

Dan?
                      You mean Dave?
                      Daamnn. We've only found one pic so far haha.

Shit. was it really Dave? Dammit. I always mix up the names! MY BAD!! haha

Drama you are like god
                      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I was gunna say.. You even asked wheelfetish on live, I literally just put one and one together. You're an idiot.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• yea i know. I confused the shit out of myself right now

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                            yea i know. I confused the shit out of myself right now
                            That sentence structure just confused the fuck out of me.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• k

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Hello there...

Comment

Working...
                                X