This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There you go!

I really want to try my hand at shooting a wedding, but I really don't want to do it unless I have a back up body, and its a family member and they already have a photographer, so they don't have to pay for what I'm sure what will turn out to be shitty photos.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      Get a mini truck, bag it, lay frame.
      My friend up here has a mini truck thats lowered, were putting bags on it this winter so itll lay frame.

idk, im just not feelin the e36 anymore. I have everything done to it that I want to now other then rebuilding the engine. And thats going to cost a hell of a lot of money. Recently ive been finding mk1s for dirt cheep that need simple stuff done to them. My friend found one, mk1 cabriolet, white, plaid seats, black top 70,xxx original miles one owner. He wanted a grand for it, then he talked him down to 700. I told him I could do 500 cash so thats might be happening. Parts are so cheap for mk1s and I kinda like the 1.8l 8v engine. Its simple.

Ive been driving the e36 as a daily and I feel like its just destroying the engine going from point a to point b ever since the transmission swap. Cruising on the highway going 80 @ 4500rpm can't be good for a stock engine you know. The only thing I can think of is rebuild the engine and keep it garage kept until the projects done and even then ill need a daily driver.

-Dan

Comment

• Well if you don't like it any more, there really is no reason to keep it, sell it then use that money for the Mk1 and the daily + mods.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

There you go!

I really want to try my hand at shooting a wedding, but I really don't want to do it unless I have a back up body, and its a family member and they already have a photographer, so they don't have to pay for what I'm sure what will turn out to be shitty photos.
          Just got to be confident! Ive personally have never done a wedding but I'm a 2nd shooter for my grandpa who's been doing it longer than I've been alive lol

Comment

• Originally posted by RD408 View Post
            Just got to be confident! Ive personally have never done a wedding but I'm a 2nd shooter for my grandpa who's been doing it longer than I've been alive lol
            Confidence and I don't see eye to eye haha.

None the less at least you have some one to learn from and teach you first hand. I know pretty much all I know thanks to Charlie, but now that we don't see each other much because our schools are so far apart, it makes learning from him harder.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I wants a v8 genesis coup, like bad, but really I just want a new car that has no issues that I don't have to worry about driving

Comment

• Well then sell the 7er, and get newer whip.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Buy it

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                    nah, trades tho possibly

mk1 cabriolet + a daily driver
                    We have so many mk1 cabriolet's here. Most of them are driven by people across the border though so most likely they wont be taken care of properly
                    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                    Drama you are like god
                    Originally posted by SwearBear
                    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                      Buy it
                      I would if I had the money and it was the 6 speed.
                      Originally posted by Drama View Post
                      We have so many mk1 cabriolet's here. Most of them are driven by people across the border though so most likely they wont be taken care of properly
                      But I doubt they are rusted out like NE cars are.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• yo?
                        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• yo....mama!
                          www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Comment

• Sup.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by LozZz View Post
                              yo....mama!
                              oooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh
                              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Sup.
                                just sitting around a hotel again. the usual