Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
        so....im thinking about selling my car
        are you accepting lowball offers?
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by RD408 View Post
          Win!

What camera do you shoot with? Completely random and out of the blue I know.
          Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
          so....im thinking about selling my car
          And getting?
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post

What camera do you shoot with? Completely random and out of the blue I know.
            It varies, used to use a 40D alot until I sold it recently. Now its either a 5D2 or my old Nikon D100
            Probably going to pick up a t2i, or another 5d soon.

Comment

• Ahh I want a 5D2 SO bad hahah. T2i is a great camera (its what I have), but I feel like once you have gone full frame and used a 5D I don't really know how you could go back to a crop body, thats not even pro grade haha.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                are you accepting lowball offers?
                nah, trades tho possibly

Originally posted by Kielan View Post

And getting?
                mk1 cabriolet + a daily driver

-Dan

Comment

nah, trades tho possibly

mk1 cabriolet + a daily driver
                  lately the mk1 has been growing on me
                  Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• You really like those mk1's dont you? I would get a JDM rear wheel drive for a daily, just saying.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Ahh I want a 5D2 SO bad hahah. T2i is a great camera (its what I have), but I feel like once you have gone full frame and used a 5D I don't really know how you could go back to a crop body, thats not even pro grade haha.
                      Yea I used to **** going from the 5d to the 40d especially since my 50mm was like my permanent lens. Only getting the t2i most likely for some video.

Comment

• Mk1 gti=sex. I've been searching for a decent one for a few years but no luck because people want too much here in the bay =/

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                          lately the mk1 has been growing on me
                          Dude, theyre so sick. Ever since that mk1 cabrio was dangled in my face ive been wanting one so bad.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                          You really like those mk1's dont you? I would get a JDM rear wheel drive for a daily, just saying.
                          You have no idea lol. For a daily I would get a suv/truck type thing.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by RD408 View Post
                            Yea I used to **** going from the 5d to the 40d especially since my 50mm was like my permanent lens. Only getting the t2i most likely for some video.
                            Well if its mostly for video then go for it, the quality is pretty much the same as a 7D, and they are really light which makes it easy to carry places with you.
                            Originally posted by RD408 View Post
                            Mk1 gti=sex. I've been searching for a decent one for a few years but no luck because people want too much here in the bay =/
                            You can get a pretty nice one over here for like 2 grand haha.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Dude, theyre so sick. Ever since that mk1 cabrio was dangled in my face ive been wanting one so bad.

You have no idea lol. For a daily I would get a suv/truck type thing.
                              Get a mini truck, bag it, lay frame.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Well if its mostly for video then go for it, the quality is pretty much the same as a 7D, and they are really light which makes it easy to carry places with you.

You can get a pretty nice one over here for like 2 grand haha.
                                Yea its going to be just video most likely, doing weddings and stuff. 5d=pics t2i=video

Comment

Working...
                                X