This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RD408 View Post
    I had an awesome time, got to kick it in sac with some people I havnt seen in a long time and got to meet some new folks from here.
    What did you think about it?
    i had a great time. i had never met anyone there before. it was a long weekend for us though. started around 1pm pst on friday and we called it quits at like 7pm pst sat. we were there pretty much the whole time
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Nice, I left home about 10am Friday, and didnt get back until about 2pm sunday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
        I didn't really word that too well, i don't mean that he doesn't want to figure them out on his own. He doesn't really know how to calculate everything, so he always asks me about it and i don't know either so he tries to do his own research on it. And he does a poor job of it.

And I know which ones you're talking about too. And you're totally right, they have reps but you can't really pull them off better than they do. And i've told him why not to buy them, showed the threads to him and everything but it looks like he only thinks that Rotas are rep wheels.

And i don't know why he wants to get this done as fast as possible, he's a freshman in college, he has a girlfriend, and a job. He needs to realize doing it right and it looking flawless is a million times better than getting it done fast and it looking ok.
        He needs to slow down. Buying reps right now just doesn't make sense for him. If he has a job he should save and buy the real deal. And also realize that fake splits are fake splits. Rota is not the only rep out there and he really needs to realize that before moving forward. He needs to ask people who have done tC's right. Talk to people. And know what he is doing before he does anything. He shouldn't even want wheels now winter is rapidly approaching and he'll have to take them off anyway. And there is also the fact that of he wants to powder coat them that's even more money he shouldn't have to spend there.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Nice, I left home about 10am Friday, and didnt get back until about 2pm sunday.
          thats not too bad. i wish my commute was that close lol.
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by kielan View Post
            whats your name?
            wuh yo name, guh!?
            FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              He needs to slow down. Buying reps right now just doesn't make sense for him. If he has a job he should save and buy the real deal. And also realize that fake splits are fake splits. Rota is not the only rep out there and he really needs to realize that before moving forward. He needs to ask people who have done tC's right. Talk to people. And know what he is doing before he does anything. He shouldn't even want wheels now winter is rapidly approaching and he'll have to take them off anyway. And there is also the fact that of he wants to powder coat them that's even more money he shouldn't have to spend there.
              This is exactly what i told him. I tell him to ask people on here for advice all the time but either never does or asks all the wrong questions. I think this might be one of those things where you just let him go so he can learn from what he ends up doing wrong.
              ///M 2.0
              G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Save him from wasting his money on fake wheels; introduce him to Cocaine!
                FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

lol Nice to meet ya too. The car's pretty much stock now and runs like crap. Burns oil, runs rich, and has a half black rear bumper.
                  But here's one.
                  Ah but it runs Honda ftw! Hahah I'm coming out that way this spring/summer. I'll have to hit up the PNW and chill you cats.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by J. Evins View Post
                    Save him from wasting his money on fake wheels; introduce him to Cocaine!

Cocaine and hookers...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      Ah but it runs Honda ftw! Hahah I'm coming out that way this spring/summer. I'll have to hit up the PNW and chill you cats.
                      Yup! lol and do it!

This is more of a recent shot and when it's actually clean.

Comment

• Originally posted by J. Evins View Post
                        Save him from wasting his money on fake wheels; introduce him to Cocaine!

This.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i was thinking more along the lines of crystal meth... but that might be personal preference talking there, or the meth. i can't really tell right now.
                          ///M 2.0
                          G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

Yup! lol and do it!

This is more of a recent shot and when it's actually clean.
                            I just re-read my post when I'm on my phone I somehow just leave words out Hahah. But your Teg looks clean. And you'll know when I'm heading out it'll be kind of a big deal haha
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• So I got dibs on the hooker?

Comment

• I'm gunna go ahead and say yes, you can also keep her haha.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X