• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol.. in doubt whch one i'm gonna get
    ap or fk or ta
    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      trust me, I'll be able to still. and im not gonna buy a dslr or anything like that. just a newer point and shoot. mines old, time for an upgrade
      Ah well in that case, Canon G series are really nice.
      Originally posted by P78 View Post
      lol.. in doubt whch one i'm gonna get
      ap or fk or ta
      I only recognized FK out of that list. What are the other two?
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        Ah well in that case, Canon G series are really nice.

I only recognized FK out of that list. What are the other two?
        just made a thread about it lol

all the dslr ive shot with have been canon, so i suppose thats where im leaning towards
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• ap or ta technix
          Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• They are fantastic cameras, great quality images, pretty quick. I would say its the closest thing to a DSLR without being an actual DSLR.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Damn, I'm tired.

Damn, its only 9:30 and I've been harassed at work for an hour and a half already.

Damn, my pics recently have sucked.

Damn.
              FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

• Damn, my signature is way small.
                FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

• Damn, my Facebook was set so nobody could see me. Now its not: facebook.com/james.evins

add me fgts
                  FlickR

Comment

• Originally posted by J. Evins View Post
                    Damn, my Facebook was set so nobody could see me. Now its not: facebook.com/james.evins

add me fgts
                    fb actually recommended we be friends last week. thats how i know that you know Neemo lol

Comment

• Added.

I don't know when this happened, but its damn hot outside. Like where the EF did this come from, it literally went from cold as balls to like 70 and sunny.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Added.

I don't know when this happened, but its damn hot outside. Like where the EF did this come from, it literally went from cold as balls to like 70 and sunny.
                        its cold up here today. i could use a little extra warmth lol

Comment

• I'll send it your way, I don't really have any clothes for the warm down here any more. Tomorrow is supposed to be 75, wtf is this?!
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I'll send it your way, I don't really have any clothes for the warm down here any more. Tomorrow is supposed to be 75, wtf is this?!
                            haha deal. i'll be waiting. upon receiving the warm weather, I'll leave positive feedback on your fb wall

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by RD408 View Post
                              Thanks dude! I actually wasnt too happy with the pics from sotu I was stuck at 2000+ ISO all day with a cheap lens wide open.

Also I've seen some of your shots and I gotta say I like!
                              I couldn't tell haha, I like them a lot, I have all your shots of Nic's E21 rotating as my wallpaper haha.

And Thanks! I really haven't been happy with any of my shots recently though. I feel they are all lacking, but I just don't know where.
                              Originally posted by RD408 View Post
                              I will, lol I havnt posted in the norcal chat in a while. I guess I havnt really been posting at all tho
                              Random Thread > NorCal Chat thread...

Just saying..
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I assume I will be seeing you this weekend at the CaniBeat show?
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X