X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It amazes me how difficult it is for soeone who is blind drunk to use an elevator.

Its as simple as swiping the swipe pad, then pushing the floor button.

Apparently its a mission to get keys out of your pocket.
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• KIELAN.

You post whore
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
        It amazes me how difficult it is for soeone who is blind drunk to use an elevator.

Yesterday i went on the Reeperbahn (just google it, you may know, what it is) and it was FULL of drunk girls between 16 and 22. Damn.
        Originally posted by Oxer
        I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
          Yesterday i went on the Reeperbahn (just google it, you may know, what it is) and it was FULL of drunk girls between 16 and 22. Damn.
          Sounds like the kind of place I want to be! I hear german chicks go off in the sack!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
            It amazes me how difficult it is for soeone who is blind drunk to use an elevator.

Clearly you have never tried to do simple tasks when you are piss drunk haha.
            Originally posted by Drama View Post
            KIELAN.

You post whore

Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
            God damn sounds like a paradise.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I'm sorry, but i really don't know or can figure out what "go off in the sack" means...
              Originally posted by Oxer
              I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                Clearly you have never tried to do simple tasks when you are piss drunk haha.
                Ive gotten that blind to the point where I was holding to to a pole for dear life trying to stand upright, then I black out and wake up in my be naked with a chick, also naked, ready to go. I had showered before getting into bed and all! My house was 20 km away from that pole.

If I can organise all that whilst not remembering a damn thing, I could fly a fucking rocket to the moon blind drunk.

Comment

• Sounds like someone had a good night that time.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Fucking oath... Ill never forget it... Need to have another one of those soon me thinks.

Comment

• Oath?
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• LOL

Comment

• Fucking oath is like saying for sure.

Comment

• Ahh I see.

And at that muffler. FMU wanna be?
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I just love the bolt thrown into the mix hahaha... I should have really posed it in fmu's forum hahahahahahaha Never even thought of that. Thanks kelly.

Comment

• You have no right to call me Kelly, you weren't there!
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X