This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's no good man.

No hangover me, drinking treated me well last night.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Didnt drink enough :P

Yeah I feel pretty crap, but I have the next 2 days off. Gonna try and smash out the civic and get it all done. I only have 4 weeks to have it registered.
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• What happens if you don't get it done in 4 weeks?
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I need it to drive to a show interstate... that and I just need a car in general... Sick of driving mums jazz. want my own car on the road damnit!

Comment

• Ahhh makes sense.

I NEED to drive, I am like going into relapses, the second I get home from school for Thanksgiving, I am getting in my car, and I am going to burn through a tank of gas driving places.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• The second I get rego for the civic, Im going to bolt the coilovers/camber/wheels back on and go for a cruise down to the motherfucking beach.

Comment

• Do that shit, I will probably go to the beach too hahah, but go to take some pictures, and hang out with my few friends in my town. Just kinda sit, talk, and reminisce.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i know what you mean Kielan when i go home prob next weekend im gonna hit the brp for a little. hopefully there wont be that many older slow people or bikers though.

Comment

• Well actually the very first thing I'm doing is slamming the shit out of the car, THEN, going for a blast on backroads hahah.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I just want to go out and snap necks again

Comment

• Since I go back on a Saturday, I have to wait till Monday to do this, but I'm going to my HS to pick up my brother, and I am deliberately going to go over every speed bump in front of everyone, and just leave my mark. Should be good for a few necks being broken.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• my hs didnt have speed bumps

Comment

• We had 6. Three in the main driveway type deal (I'll get pics when I go back), and then 3 more where the parking lots and sport fields are.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• You're tough Kielan... I wish I could be as tough as you...

Comment

• I can't wait to see what under my car looks like when get back, because I never looked at it, when I raised it back up. I assume it doesn't look to wonderful.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X