X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
    Do you do that by yourself?

By all means if I can find a workout I can do solo I will do it. My buddy is moving to Pasadena soon and is working a different contract so we will be on completely different schedules. I need to find either someone to work out with to continue doing this or do something else I can do by myself.

Also I have a hard time doing squats or dead lifts. My knee really struggles with bending holding extra weight.
    allllll byyy myyseeeeeeelfff!!!!
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• It's the Internet tough guy!!!! Ahahaha
      Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

Do you do that by yourself?

By all means if I can find a workout I can do solo I will do it. My buddy is moving to Pasadena soon and is working a different contract so we will be on completely different schedules. I need to find either someone to work out with to continue doing this or do something else I can do by myself.

Also I have a hard time doing squats or dead lifts. My knee really struggles with bending holding extra weight.
        Do deep squats with less weight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
          Do deep squats with less weight.
          I'm assuming a deep squat is going further down?

I'll youtube it, hopefully some girl can show me the way.
          Originally posted by Oxer
          people are such stupid cunts.
          fuck everybody.
          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
          listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
          Originally posted by Dudermagee
          You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndrewFromTheInternet View Post
            What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
            Cute I seen you use that before dude! lol COPY PASTE YOUR ASS OFF!

But LOL at all who replied if I had that power I would ban my self and end it all! lol
            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
              *too
              two*
              Originally posted by Kielan
              I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                LOL Kyle that was a very cute rageeerrrr
                BMW E38
                That White Evo
                -SOLD
                instagram @kbuss
                flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
                  two*
                  yoooo E whats up pal?
                  IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

always squat until the top of your thigh is parallel with the ground or better. other than that, its a gay bodybuilder 1/4 squat. which does nothing

Comment

• Originally posted by AndrewFromTheInternet View Post
                      What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
                      The new disrespect-dickface-back bottom-button post. Smart-guy revised.

Comment

Touch your ass to the floor, that's what I do.
                        BMW E38
                        That White Evo
                        -SOLD
                        instagram @kbuss
                        flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                          allllll byyy myyseeeeeeelfff!!!!

don't wanna be.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
                            my ninja!
                            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Yeah I figured. 35 min til workout. I really need to get my own routine together so I can go right after work. I **** coming home and then going back out.
                              Originally posted by Oxer
                              people are such stupid cunts.
                              fuck everybody.
                              Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                              listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                              Originally posted by Dudermagee
                              You're stupid.

Comment

Yeah I figured. 35 min til workout. I really need to get my own routine together so I can go right after work. I **** coming home and then going back out.
                                i stop on my way home from work. usually around noon.

Comment

Working...
                                X