This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
    fuck you! KNOB! nobody! pal who are you! BRING FLUID BACK!
    He is fluid.

Sounds dirty. Lol.
    Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• Rob! NO fucking way bro! Mad OG bro you can't ban us!!!!!!! Get the FUCK outta here!
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
        God, I love girls with an ASS

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
        Got back in my car and left. Said I had to go help my dad.

Now they're standing outside with my father in law trying to figure out why the car they bout is a flaming pile of dog shit.
        *bought

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          yep. my workout is far from body building lol
          Arm day warm up: 400 each of isolation curls, incline curls, ez bar curls, hammer curls, barbell curls.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
            He's not borderline retarded. Normally I'd be right there with you in saying that because of my own experience with marines, but he definitely doesn't fit the "marine" stereotype.

Our workout is
            Chest - Tri
            Back - Bi
            Shoulders - Traps

We do 3 workouts for each area. Use a weight that we can do around 10 times on the first rep, then increase weight to only be able to do 5 times. Then 3 on the final set.
            monday. squat, bench, row
            weds. squat (light), overhead press, deadlift
            fri. squat, bench, row (all heavier than monday)
            never more than 5 reps

I throw in assistance work occasionally
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
              fuck you! KNOB! nobody! pal who are you! BRING FLUID BACK!
              What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Originally posted by Rob&co
              MOCK MY FUCKING SPELLED WRONG WORDS PAL!

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                Arm day warm up: 400 each of isolation curls, incline curls, ez bar curls, hammer curls, barbell curls.
                curls!

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                  He's not borderline retarded. Normally I'd be right there with you in saying that because of my own experience with marines, but he definitely doesn't fit the "marine" stereotype.

Our workout is
                  Chest - Tri
                  Back - Bi
                  Shoulders - Traps

We do 3 workouts for each area. Use a weight that we can do around 10 times on the first rep, then increase weight to only be able to do 5 times. Then 3 on the final set.
                  Sweet leg day bro.

Comment

• what if the fuck is going on?

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                      what if the fuck is going on?
                      Nobody knows. There is like 7 different conversations going on at once. I am lost.
                      BMW E38
                      That White Evo
                      -SOLD
                      instagram @kbuss
                      flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by AndrewFromTheInternet View Post
                        What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
                        Lmao. This post.
                        Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• Originally posted by WICKED WEISS View Post
                          Lmao. This post.
                          Figured it would need to make an appearance on the last day of RT.

Originally posted by Rob&co
                          MOCK MY FUCKING SPELLED WRONG WORDS PAL!

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                            monday. squat, bench, row
                            weds. squat (light), overhead press, deadlift
                            fri. squat, bench, row (all heavier than monday)
                            never more than 5 reps

I throw in assistance work occasionally
                            Do you do that by yourself?

By all means if I can find a workout I can do solo I will do it. My buddy is moving to Pasadena soon and is working a different contract so we will be on completely different schedules. I need to find either someone to work out with to continue doing this or do something else I can do by myself.

Also I have a hard time doing squats or dead lifts. My knee really struggles with bending holding extra weight.
                            Originally posted by Oxer
                            people are such stupid cunts.
                            fuck everybody.
                            Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                            listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                            Originally posted by Dudermagee
                            You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
                              Nobody knows. There is like 7 different conversations going on at once. I am lost.
                              some kids just cant keep up

Comment

• LOL Kyle that was a very cute rageeerrrr
                                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Working...
                                X