• gonna tow my car to work a bit later this arvo

Comment

• so tired and sore lol
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• how was sotu?

Comment

• Copy and past from my FB

Driving back home form Carolina skatepark, I see this Altima swerving hard. It almost hit the curve plenty of times. It was also going into other lanes and driving a little to fast. I thought the driver was drunk so I switch lanes to avoid the driver.. I pass the car and it turns out its a young teen girl texting with a few friends in... the car.

I got her license plate number, I'm gonna file a complaint.
          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
          Drama you are like god
          Originally posted by SwearBear
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Do work.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              Am I the only one who thinks the CTS-V coupe is extraordinarily ugly, where as the 4 dr is much better looking?

The 4 door does look better, the 2 door isn't toooo bad, I would still love one, but I mean between a Corvette and CTS-V Coupe, what's the difference? lol

Seville STS, Eibach pro-kit springs, L37 Northstar V8.

Comment

• Corvette looks a billion times better hahah.

And let me just say that Hot Tub Time Machine, is hilarious sober, but when you're drunk its the funniest shit ever.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Still haven't seen that one, sounded so stupid but then people said it was great, but never have got around too it. Jackass 3D in other words I was laughing my ass off the whole time!

Comment

• Dude you need to, I thought it was gunna be SO shitty, but honestly one of the funniest movies I have ever seen, so many good one liners in there hahaha.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Alright I'll put it on my parents netflix list! haha

I got a free t-shirt today, even in my size. I was quite pleased.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                        Copy and past from my FB

Driving back home form Carolina skatepark, I see this Altima swerving hard. It almost hit the curve plenty of times. It was also going into other lanes and driving a little to fast. I thought the driver was drunk so I switch lanes to avoid the driver.. I pass the car and it turns out its a young teen girl texting with a few friends in... the car.

I got her license plate number, I'm gonna file a complaint.
                        Follow her home and have the sex?
                        FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

• I went to two meets today - they weren't too bad, but weren't too great. On the bright side, there were some hardcore bboy / breakdancers / whatever that were out there .... shit was badass!
                          FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

• Very nice, it's homecoming at my college, party hopping was a pretty good time.

Comment

• Originally posted by J. Evins View Post
                              I went to two meets today - they weren't too bad, but weren't too great. On the bright side, there were some hardcore bboy / breakdancers / whatever that were out there .... shit was badass!
                              nice. I really need to get back into B-Boying. I miss those days..
                              |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                              Drama you are like god
                              Originally posted by SwearBear
                              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• What's it take to get some replies on my intro thread....
                                haha

Comment

Working...
                                X