This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
    this reality is fucking funny as shit. people throw their money at a no talent man to rap about the material things that he buys with the money they give him. then they toss him more cash and the cycle continues.
    He just plays the game how it goes...

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
      He just plays the game how it goes...
      yea cant be mad at a guy who took advantage of making a good living off the mouth breathers. lol.
      Originally posted by Kielan
      I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
        You can do et Macgyver.
        FUCK YO COUCH.

BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

yea cant be mad at a guy who took advantage of making a good living off the mouth breathers. lol.
          if you can find a way to get someone to pay you millions of dollars for doing something. you win
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• rob, i cant believe you are proud that the title of this thread calls you a knob. lol

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• the very last post of this thread before its locked will be a drake video.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

All joking aside, I want to punch people right in the throat when I hear them say "Oh my god I love that song by Flo Rida, I gotta good feeling!"

Here's a proper remix:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaKUaOhGIjU"]Pretty Lights - Finally Moving (HQ) - YouTube[/ame]
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Dave, the face I just posted should totally be your avatar by the way.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                    All joking aside, I want to punch people right in the throat when I hear them say "Oh my god I love that song by Flo Rida, I gotta good feeling!"
                    lol. i briefly saw that video in a store and i thought it was a commercial.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post

Here's a proper remix:

Pretty Lights - Finally Moving (HQ) - YouTube

Chris,

Pretty lights did it in 06, then the Remix in 08. Avicii ripped it off to do Levels, then sold the rights to levels to Flo Rida. It was great to see Avicii try to follow up Pretty lights at EDC.

Comment

• Comment

rob, i cant believe you are proud that the title of this thread calls you a knob. lol
                          He's a little slow
                          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                            Chris,

Pretty lights did it in 06, then the Remix in 08. Avicii ripped it off to do Levels, then sold the rights to levels to Flo Rida. It was great to see Avicii try to follow up Pretty lights at EDC.
                            Sigh. I just **** when people say that Flo Rida was the original for that song, I should have specified. Talentless piece of shitdouche that he is.

Also, my fiance's cousin ended up buying the first fucking car he looked at without waiting for me to look at it with him. It's a BEAT '02 Celica GTS, autotragic, with 149k on it. The check engine light just came on in it, and he has no idea what to do. So of course, I'm the default.

Fuck me.

Edit- no, not you Rob.
                            Last edited by MommysLittleMonster; 04-19-2013, 02:52 PM.

Comment

• Rob's gon' rob.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                                He's a little slow
                                ill wait for his reply...

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X