This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
    That's what I'm saying, why did you help the terrorists do their job?
    your a faggot! If you were in front of me I would prob drag you behind my car.....

I FUCKING GAVE THEM THE 5 shops that did buy the packs from me!
    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• One second it's sleeting sideways, then it's sunny, then it sleets again. I don't know whats going on!!!!
      BMW E38
      That White Evo
      -SOLD
      instagram @kbuss
      flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
        your a faggot! If you were in front of me I would prob drag you behind my car.....

I FUCKING GAVE THEM THE 5 shops that did buy the packs from me!
        Would you drag me behind your car? Then would you cut my guts open and shove batteries into me and a RC car servo so you could remote control me over to the closest mall and then explode the 20lbs of gunpowder in the backpack that you put on my back?

Is that what you would do?

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
          we rock!
          That makes six.

Ohmaigawd now seven!
          Originally posted by AndrewFromTheInternet View Post
          Wait...I'm Polish.

Did I do this?

...Shit. I really dropped the ball on this one, guys. My bad.
          We had a good run, Andrew. Now we're gonna have to put you down.

Originally posted by kbuss View Post
          One second it's sleeting sideways, then it's sunny, then it sleets again. I don't know whats going on!!!!
          Same. Sunny, rainy, haze, sunny, hazy, raining, now cloudy.
          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Would you drag me behind your car? Then would you cut my guts open and shove batteries into me and a RC car servo so you could remote control me over to the closest mall and then explode the 20lbs of gunpowder in the backpack that you put on my back?

That's crossing the line dude. Shut the fuck up or get out.

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FONN-0uoTHI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FONN-0uoTHI[/ame]

Originally posted by Rob&co
              MOCK MY FUCKING SPELLED WRONG WORDS PAL!

Comment

no I would actually fuck you in the mouth until you thorow up a few times then I would shove it in you anal! you scumb bag!
                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Alright, this is getting weird.

There's better ways to get to 10,000 pages, guys. Nobody needs to start turning Bob Saget's Aristocrats joke into a bunch of insults.

Comment

• This story just keeps getting weirder
                    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

no I would actually fuck you in the mouth until you thorow up a few times then I would shove it in you anal! you scumb bag!
                      So you're gay?
                      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Comment

• This is a weird fucking week.

Oh, and my commute took 2h40m today, thanks to mother fucking nature.

Comment

• I don't even
                            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                            Originally posted by Ollie
                            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndrewFromTheInternet View Post
                              This is a weird fucking week.

Oh, and my commute took 2h40m today, thanks to mother fucking nature.
                              x2. I was driving home last night, it was windy and raining (nothing crazy). I see tons of flashing lights. On the right side of the highway is a SUV rolled into a ball of scrap and emergency personnel pulling the driver out. Did not look good. His was the only car out there... Fell asleep behind the wheel maybe?

Comment

• Working around the Mass. Area In Foxboro and Mansfield. Once we hit foxboro there were cops everywhere...

Comment

Working...
                                X