X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• today I go home, sleep for aprox. 3.5 hours, get up, go to car show, take pics/talk shit, come home, slep another 4 hours, then back here tonight for work. Awesome.
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Pretty Neat:

In the first annual "Drift With The Supercars" at New York's Monticello Motor Club, an impressive variety of expensive cars turned up for an outrageous tire-...
      FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

• James you cant just climb in the ring with ali cause you think you can box...

Comment

• Fuck you all then.

Im outta here in 30 mins.

Comment

• Stupid people are stupid. And drunk... at 740 am. gtfo.

Comment

• Am I the only one who thinks the CTS-V coupe is extraordinarily ugly, where as the 4 dr is much better looking?
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• LOL! This has some pretty epic comments:

I met both Carl Page and Larry Page at a party hosted by a Stanford friend of mine in 1998. Carl gave me his card for eGroups and said "we're hiring". Larry gave me his card for Google—a flimsy bit of paper obviously printed by bubble jet—and said "we're hiring".

I said, "Nah, who needs another search engine?" and went to graduate school.

I still have the card.
                So when I was a kid, my dad and my two brothers managed one of the most popular BBSs in the US. We weren't that big a board, but we had a huge write-up in PC magazine and started getting calls from all over the world. It was actually a lot of fun. For those who actually remember BBSs it was Soquel BBS. Anyways we used software called TomCat which was brand new and very cutting edge. So we got cool business offers from all over. I remember getting one of the first production CD ROMs, for free in exchange for advertising, as well as an HP laser printer. These cost several thousand each. Anyway, we would get asked by a lot of companies to put games they made up on the site. Well one of the companies that always had a good game to run became very good friends with my father, my brother and me. They were dinky little text type games but always really well done. My father who had worked in city planning all his life was offered a job by them to be the head of marketing and sales and was also offered a portion of the company if he would come aboard. There really wasn't any pay to speak of. By that time my dad thought he was too old to be in the tech industry and to do a startup like that.

Well that company was named Electronic Arts.
                FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

• You just popped my reddit cherry.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Refresh refresh refresh

Flickr

Comment

• pitched the idea of coil overs for my car to my dad, lets just say he wasn't exactly against the idea of it.

And HOMECOMING WEEKEND!!! hopefully i'll see tomorrow.
                      ///M 2.0
                      G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Fucking hell I'm bored.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• my integra shit itself yesterday lol

Comment

• just watched law abiding citizen and it was a good ass movie

Comment

• Sotu. Just sayin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unstanced View Post
                                just watched law abiding citizen and it was a good ass movie
                                Really good movie was not expecting it to be and was pleasantly surprised.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X