That White Evo
    -SOLD
    instagram @kbuss
    flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
      What video?
      Can't Hold Us.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zNSgSzhBfM"]MACKLEMORE & RYAN LEWIS - CAN'T HOLD US FEAT. RAY DALTON (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• God, I **** Macklemore.

Comment

• Originally posted by M0ar.Stickers View Post
          Holy fuck rob, Bay Area CL has some great shit. SoCal CL sucks. Find me motors...
          Not really. So Cal CL is great. People are incompetent and can't properly post shit, so they make mistakes or post stuff up for ridiculously low prices. I bought my style 95 wheels with great tires for 250 dollars. The guy titled the listing "19' BMW tires". Yep that's 19 feet.
          Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• How can you **** Macklemore? Yeah, Thrift Shop and Can't Hold Us have been so overplayed by the radio, but all his other songs are just as good if not better.
            BMW E38
            That White Evo
            -SOLD
            instagram @kbuss
            flickr

Comment

• People **** him because they don't understand what his music is about, because it has, you know. Substance.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I've been listening to him since july-ish last year, but I'd be lying if I said The Heist wasn't one of my favorite albums.

Comment

• I've been listening to him for like 3 years, he is one of the best.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• My internet is so shitty I cant watch a youtube video

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      I've been listening to him for like 3 years, he is one of the best.
                      For sure man

Comment

People **** him because they don't understand what his music is about, because it has, you know. Substance.
                        Very true. If it requires too much knowledge or education to understand then forget about it. Lol. I remember having a conversation about a song called "Soma" by The Strokes which is a reference to a book, that no one knew about!!
                        Instagram @wickedweiss

Comment

• Originally posted by WICKED WEISS View Post
                          Very true. If it requires too much knowledge or education to understand then forget about it. Lol. I remember having a conversation about a song called "Soma" by The Strokes which is a reference to a book, that no one knew about!!
                          Or most of Childish Gambino's music. People don't get it because they're fucking dumb.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
                            How can you **** Macklemore? Yeah, Thrift Shop and Can't Hold Us have been so overplayed by the radio, but all his other songs are just as good if not better.
                            Every lame ass kid in the PNW is proclaiming him as this jesus of hip hop only because he lives in Seattle. I'm so done with that guy. Thrift shop was good, twice. Then it got annoying. Same with Hoodie Allen.

Comment

People **** him because they don't understand what his music is about, because it has, you know. Substance.
                              Meh.
                              I don't **** him, just don't like srs rap.
                              Don't like gangsta rap either.
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Or most of Childish Gambino's music. People don't get it because they're fucking dumb.
                                DonGlover is awesome. See what I did there. I've seen his stand up live. Awesome dude.
                                Instagram @wickedweiss

Comment

Working...
                                X