X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris, If you get a chance, check out The Kollection. It's where I usually get all my new electronic music.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
      Sigh. I miss the sounds my Prelude makes with it's obnoxious intake and exhaust.

Yo. 4 more hours at work for me, then home inspection time. Fucking pumped.

[img]http://www.dreamstime.com/world-war-ii-battery-in-the-jungle-in-singapore-thumb22340337.jpg[img]
      It sounds pretty good I think. I'd like to do headers and a 2.25" exhaust at some point with a resonator delete and mellow sounding exhaust.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

I could listen to their "Alive" CD on repeat without ever touching the stereo. So good.
        I used to plug in my earbuds and fall asleep to Alive on repeat. I love Daft Punk.
        Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
        Can't say I have.

I really want to get an XM receiver in the M3- their electronic stations and blues stations are incredible. Local music sucks so hard.
        Satellite radio is all I listen to. I think it's like $80/yr for basic which gets me all that I need. I **** fucking FM radio.
        BMW E38
        That White Evo
        -SOLD
        instagram @kbuss
        flickr

Comment

• I wonder if there will be a tour with the new album.

Comment

• Time to get to work on my car. Later dudes.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
              I wonder if there will be a tour with the new album.
              I've heard this is supposed to be one, but I don't think anything official has been released.
              BMW E38
              That White Evo
              -SOLD
              instagram @kbuss
              flickr

Comment

• Rumor has it Daft Punk will be at Ultra next year.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
                  I've heard this is supposed to be one, but I don't think anything official has been released.
                  I would lose my fucking mind if they popped up at EDC.

Comment

• I've heard they will be in Chicago. I know they are performing in Wee Waa, Austrailia on May 17th
                    BMW E38
                    That White Evo
                    -SOLD
                    instagram @kbuss
                    flickr

Comment

• You going to EDC Chicago? I heard it's going to be pretty good this year.

Comment

You going to EDC Chicago? I heard it's going to be pretty good this year.
                        When is it?
                        BMW E38
                        That White Evo
                        -SOLD
                        instagram @kbuss
                        flickr

Comment

• May 24th-26.

Comment

• Oh, probably not. That's the weekend of my brother HS graduation.
                            BMW E38
                            That White Evo
                            -SOLD
                            instagram @kbuss
                            flickr

Comment

Chris, If you get a chance, check out The Kollection. It's where I usually get all my new electronic music.
                              Will do, thanks man,
                              Originally posted by andybob View Post
                              It sounds pretty good I think. I'd like to do headers and a 2.25" exhaust at some point with a resonator delete and mellow sounding exhaust.
                              I know you didn't just say "headers" for a 4-cylinder car.
                              Originally posted by kbuss View Post
                              Satellite radio is all I listen to. I think it's like $80/yr for basic which gets me all that I need. I **** fucking FM radio.
                              $80 for a year? Shit, that's not bad at all.

The problem is, where would I put the antenna on the car without it looking absolutely ridiculous. Drilling holes isn't an option.
                              BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                              Originally posted by Ollie
                              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

$80 for a year? Shit, that's not bad at all.

The problem is, where would I put the antenna on the car without it looking absolutely ridiculous. Drilling holes isn't an option.
                                I put the antenna under the dash beneath the clock pod on my subie. works fine for me. Same with my GPS.

Comment

Working...
                                X