X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I could listen to their "Alive" CD on repeat without ever touching the stereo. So good.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• have you heard about extrawelt?

check them out
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Can't say I have.

I really want to get an XM receiver in the M3- their electronic stations and blues stations are incredible. Local music sucks so hard.
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• mp3 all the way in my car lol

no need for radio, part for traffic and news

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
            Can't say I have.

I really want to get an XM receiver in the M3- their electronic stations and blues stations are incredible. Local music sucks so hard.
            All I ever listen to is BPM on mine. Fucking love that channel. If a song comes on I don't like I usually hit Electric Area and get my trance on, then go back over to BPM.

Never really listened to too much Daft Punk though.

I think my favorite artists right now are Kaskade, Dirty South, and Alesso. Kaskade's Ultra set was absolutely killer, I've listened to it probably 20 times and he has a new album coming out too. Pretty amped for that.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• I've played my iPod to death, I can't update it with fresh music as fast as I get sick of old stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                All I ever listen to is BPM on mine. Fucking love that channel. If a song comes on I don't like I usually hit Electric Area and get my trance on, then go back over to BPM.

Never really listened to too much Daft Punk though.

I think my favorite artists right now are Kaskade, Dirty South, and Alesso. Kaskade's Ultra set was absolutely killer, I've listened to it probably 20 times and he has a new album coming out too. Pretty amped for that.
                BPM and Elecric Area are the best. Basically the two stations I use most. My dad and I like Sinatra Style too though, and every now and then I dabble into the 30's stuff for kicks.

Also, the comedy stations are a must-have for road trips.

Comment

• lol

currently: camp lo - uptown saturday night

i forgot about my cd's, so when i was driving my mums car, put a gza cd in, listened to it 5x back to back

Comment

• Got to change my oil today. Went for a short drive to warm it up before pulling it into the garage. Took a little video of the intake noises:

Not too bad for a homemade cold air intake made with intercooler piping.

I'll have to take a video of driving with the windows down, it screams pretty good.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• guys real shit just went down!
                      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• the Boston Bombs were set off using OUR batteries! Fawk! For ether a remote activated or timed trigger mechanism!
                        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Sup guys.

Comment

• Ban batteries ASAP

Comment

• just go to yahoo dot come you will see it!
                              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                                Got to change my oil today. Went for a short drive to warm it up before pulling it into the garage. Took a little video of the intake noises:
                                Not too bad for a homemade cold air intake made with intercooler piping.

I'll have to take a video of driving with the windows down, it screams pretty good.
                                Sigh. I miss the sounds my Prelude makes with it's obnoxious intake and exhaust.

Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                                Sup guys.
                                Yo. 4 more hours at work for me, then home inspection time. Fucking pumped.
                                Originally posted by P78 View Post
                                Ban batteries ASAP

Comment

Working...
                                X