This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sooo..

Didnt go to crookers. I aint paying $40 for a ticket. plus, with all these ravers, it's bound to get hot as HEEELLLLL.
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• That would be the point when the girl is all hot and shit and is all up on you, shit doesn't get any better.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• but I can get that shit anytime so it dont matter.

Drama you are like god
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• But its Crookers?!
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I know. My ride dipped on me though so I couldn't go either way.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              Tis true, but I really wanted to go to SoTU.
              Dont we all....
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• I like it when the dubstep kicks in, in the beginning
                follow MITYA:all links - https://ffm.bio/mityamusicinst - https://instagram.com/mityamusictiktok - https://tiktok.com/@mityamusicvk - https://vk.com/mityabur...

Drama you are like god

Comment

• So its the 23rd...

Forums will be dead today...

Comment

• Don't remind me.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Oh hai man!

Yay... not alone anymore

I just bought an sir lip for the sedan from the us... shipping fml.

Comment

• Just talked some drunk guy into going to a brothel rather then the strippers...

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                          Oh hai man!

Yay... not alone anymore

I just bought an sir lip for the sedan from the us... shipping fml.
                          Awesome! I want to drop some serious money on the teg right now. But I has none.
                          Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                          Just talked some drunk guy into going to a brothel rather then the strippers...

Thats hilarious.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• If you were in aus I would give toy a type r lip or something along those lines.. Genuine

Actually if you were here you wouldnt have to worry, I has heaps of goodies....

Some motherfucker decided we needed an ocean inbetween us though. Cunt.

Comment

• vendor set up in like 20 mins.

what are you guys up to?
                              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• So......early....how was last night?

Comment

Working...
                                X