This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WICKED WEISS View Post
    Frank ocean just asked my buddy Chris Castro over at Castro Motorsport to do 6 M3s for him. Ill post a link for you in a bit. Frank ocean loves BMWs.

Now he's here.
    Oh I know, I keep up on his stuff. His RHD E30 S54 Supercharged is about to be fucking NUTS.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.
      Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• *** BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! ***

CASTRO MOTORSPORT IS OFFICIALLY CLOSING OUR DOORS TO NEW BUSINESS/CUSTOMERS UNTIL JULY 1, 2013.

We've been given an amazing opportunity to build 6 M3s for Frank Ocean's tour, which will start in June and we also have other projects that need to be finished.

We'd like to thank everyone for your continued support and your business. We will be back this summer bigger and better then ever, with some new products that we're launching and some exciting builds we're finishing.

Chris (AKA Polak) will still keep our Facebook page and the forum threads current. We will also be focusing a great deal on our website in this time.

Best regards,

The Castro Motorsport Team!
        Instagram @wickedweiss

Comment

• I don't care about no rich ghay black guy getting 6 m3s done by a legend........ #butfucked
          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            Oh I know, I keep up on his stuff. His RHD E30 S54 Supercharged is about to be fucking NUTS.
            On I see. Lol.
            Instagram @wickedweiss

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
              I don't care about no rich ghay black guy getting 6 m3s done by a legend........ #butfucked
              You're extremely ignorant sometimes, you know that? Frank is an incredible artist, and a huge BMW/car enthusiast.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• And you guys are prounancing gyro strange.... I been to Greece it's yeer-oh!
                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• As long as we all agree its not giro or guy-row.
                  BMW E38
                  That White Evo
                  -SOLD
                  instagram @kbuss
                  flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    You're extremely ignorant sometimes, you know that? Frank is an incredible artist, and a huge BMW/car enthusiast.
                    Once a cock sucker always a cock sucker! Simple math stick with it! Even if he was a ghay white piano player who loved early model e30 s I simply wouldn't give a shit! When you admit about taking it up the ass it's over man! I have zero respect for a man of that nature. And that's the shit that will run down a great nation. Like this ban gun bs! Watch when they are shooting at your children you can throw rocks at them like back home and get mesacured...
                    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                        Interesting.
                        Yep. I don't think Kelly's in the mood though. He's at school.
                        Instagram @wickedweiss

Comment

• Originally posted by WICKED WEISS View Post
                          Yep. I don't think Kelly's in the mood though. He's at school.
                          I think its because he doesn't give a shit about Rob and what he thinks.
                          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                            I think its because he doesn't give a shit about Rob and what he thinks.
                            That too.
                            Instagram @wickedweiss

Comment

• I don't think anyone gives a fuck about robs opinions.

Comment

• really like this color
                                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Working...
                                X