X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    Think it will good with these?
    ohhhh yeah that's new and fresh pal! Chris is just mad with his rc090's don't worry remember how many times he asked if "he should" buy them... LOL
    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
      ohhhh yeah that's new and fresh pal! Chris is just mad with his rc090's don't worry remember how many times he asked if "he should" buy them... LOL
      Fuck you Rob. You've got to remember, Duder is the resident "I should do this. Wait, no, I want this. Nevermind, this is what I want. But this is nice, maybe I'll get that instead." person.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
        Fuck you Rob. You've got to remember, Duder is the resident "I should do this. Wait, no, I want this. Nevermind, this is what I want. But this is nice, maybe I'll get that instead." person.
        fuck off
        you and KK are just as bad
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

just taking opinions :p

I was kinda leaning towards the step lip.
          No wait time, lower price.
          But wasn't conviced.
          aren't slant lips usually for stepping up another inch? for example, a stepped lip 17" rs would use 16" faces while a slant lip 17" rs would use 15" faces (**** that ish). I know there are exceptions to both but I thought that's how it typically worked

also where can I find those center caps?

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• I can see the spinfab.net from here Ollie..... LOL
            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

wait you wanting the HomoButHole sex from ME? Wow I am honored but no thanks... #nohomo
              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                aren't slant lips usually for stepping up another inch? for example, a stepped lip 17" rs would use 16" faces while a slant lip 17" rs would use 15" faces (**** that ish). I know there are exceptions to both but I thought that's how it typically worked

I don't think so, I believe you can do that but you can just do slants for regular lips too.

Talk to Vince, the guy with the dope 300zx on here.

Comment

fuck off
                  you and KK are just as bad
                  Pfffff, I'm not even remotely close to KK. I pick a car and stick with it. Plans change, ideas come and go, but I don't flip flop nearly as much as you or KK.

"I want an Integra sedan. No, I want a G35. Fuck, this iced teal Civic sedan is awesome."
                  Originally posted by Ollie View Post

You can you use stepped lips to step up the size of a wheel, but it's not the only use for it. Some wheel faces are smaller than their outer diameter from the supplier, and you can use the stepped lips to give a different look.

All wheels have a "drop" to mount and dismount tires, stepped lips just make the drop more visible up front.

Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                  wait you wanting the HomoButHole sex from ME? Wow I am honored but no thanks... #nohomo
                  Calm down on the gay stuff Rob. KK will get pissed if you steal his thunder.
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• My buddy got a set of RS threw him custom spec ofcourse for his e30 s50 mtech2 and they are flawless man! But at 2400 they better be.... And that sandy BS put them back two weeks....... He does wonders!
                    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Pfffff, I'm not even remotely close to KK. I pick a car and stick with it. Plans change, ideas come and go, but I don't flip flop nearly as much as you or KK.

"I want an Integra sedan. No, I want a G35. Fuck, this iced teal Civic sedan is awesome."

You can you use stepped lips to step up the size of a wheel, but it's not the only use for it. Some wheel faces are smaller than their outer diameter from the supplier, and you can use the stepped lips to give a different look.

All wheels have a "drop" to mount and dismount tires, stepped lips just make the drop more visible up front.
                      "I want this house, no wait this house, no no wait this house."
                      "Oh shit this house, but wait this house with radon is dope."

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                        My buddy got a set of RS threw him custom spec ofcourse for his e30 s50 mtech2 and they are flawless man! But at 2400 they better be.... And that sandy BS put them back two weeks....... He does wonders!
                        2400 aint bad.
                        I'm probably going to be around that all said and done.

Comment

I don't think you can step a reverse lip work wheel for example without upping the diameter. I may be wrong and Im sure you can get a small custom step lipped made but not the typical step. I know you can step a style 5 without changing the diameter but that's because the lips are so big and bulky. Reverse lips have barely any drop in the lip, just the inner barrel. That's why I can get 215s on my 10.5s without even using a cheetah and couldn't get a 215 on a 10j work meister for the life of me

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Ollie gtfo
                            I dislike Byron.

Comment

2400 aint bad.
                              I'm probably going to be around that all said and done.
                              yeah I guess its prob the max I would spend on some 16's tho......
                              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

"I want this house, no wait this house, no no wait this house."
                                "Oh shit this house, but wait this house with radon is dope."
                                That's not my fault you asshat, we literally lost the deals on those houses because we got bumped or the sellers were unrealistic.

Comment

Working...
                                X