• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sup bitch cunts.

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
      sitting at home, soar throat, doc gave me the rest of the week of

it's slow, stepped lips are a pain, all those curves
      Hope you feel better dude. Stepped lips are always a pain in the dick to do, but they look soooo good when you're done.
      Originally posted by coconutt View Post
      Sup bitch cunts.
      What's up cunt licker
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• was the wetsand directed at me?

cuz i'm only taking the clearcoat of + the inside barrels have never been cleaned before, the chrome real bolts, i've put degreaser on them, and the chrome came off

guess i'll better order new bolts
        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Just get yours replated, or do them in gold.

Did you end up stripping the clear off with aircraft stripper? If not, you should.
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Man, that "How animals eat their food" video certainly spread fast. So fucking funny though

Comment

• How's the M3 Chris?

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                Man, that "How animals eat their food" video certainly spread fast. So fucking funny though
                I saw like 10 people post it on facebook yesterday morning, and was like "how funny can it possibly be."

A few minutes later I was crying in my office and couldn't breath.
                Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                How's the M3 Chris?
                Running like a champ. Spark plugs and tranny/diff service went a long way.

Some punk-ass thug wanna-be in a Yukon kept egging me on yesterday with my younger brother in the car, I kept laughing. Finally he cut me off right before a two-lane red light. My brother was like, "You're really gonna let that happen?" So I spanked the Yukon from the light and let off at 55mph. Totally worth ruining my 28mpg streak.

How's your Altima? Still wheel hunting?

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                  Running like a champ. Spark plugs and tranny/diff service went a long way.

Some punk-ass thug wanna-be in a Yukon kept egging me on yesterday with my younger brother in the car, I kept laughing. Finally he cut me off right before a two-lane red light. My brother was like, "You're really gonna let that happen?" So I spanked the Yukon from the light and let off at 55mph. Totally worth ruining my 28mpg streak.

How's your Altima? Still wheel hunting?

In a situation like that, I let any driver do as they want and it ain't gonna bait me into anything. I would've told your brother if I were you "Mother fucker are you driving?" haha...

Altima is fine other than getting knifed in my driver rear door a week or two ago. Somebody had their back to the door, and did a back stab into it... Luckily it was on a door that got dinged up. And also found out that it wasn't only my car but others in my area too... Fucking kids man.

What I really need to do is clean out my garage and move the Corolla over so I could start parking it in there too.

Comment

• That sucks. This is why I **** non-car people.

Speaking of the Corolla, why aren't you working on that thing?!

Comment

• I will never understand why he doesn't work on that AE86.

I mean, sweet jesus if I had one that's where all my money would go.

Looking at another house in a couple hours. Pretty excited.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                        I will never understand why he doesn't work on that AE86.

I mean, sweet jesus if I had one that's where all my money would go.

Looking at another house in a couple hours. Pretty excited.
                        Right? Gut it, slam it, enjoy the shit out of it.

Good luck on the house hunt man!

Comment

• Another +1 for working on the AE86

Comment

• This whole house buying process is fucking intense. I applied for some first-time homebuyer grants and I have to take an online course and pass it in order to be eligible for the grants. I was told it would take about 8 hours to complete but I've already got 10 hours into it and I'm only 2/3 the way done. lol

I did get pre-qualified for an 80k mortgage loan so that's good news. 80k around here buys a pretty good starter home which is what I'm looking for.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• I don't work on it because I don't really have money to blow as I just help the parents with bills.

And it's already gutted and chopped springs, but it's on a non-op since it doesn't pass smog.

Comment

• Yes.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Working...
                                X