X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dead!
    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• I see that I'm a popular subject today.
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
        I see that I'm a popular subject today.
        Are you driving your 240 yet?
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
          Are you driving your 240 yet?
          yerp
          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
            Yeah I may need a new door black door panel and possibly a wiper motor. Going to look a a 740il that has a busted drivers rear window. it's been covered, but it may need a door panel.
            AH i see i have door panels but in tan color. Im looking for a complete il set in black myself.
            Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
            not much running my marathon....
            ? MARATHON ?
            Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• Just got a call from our realtor. We finally got the house.
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Just got a call from our realtor. We finally got the house.
                Yeah buddy!. Was that the one with the radon deal or another one?

Comment

Congrats!

Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                  This

Comment

• Originally posted by WICKED WEISS View Post
                    AH i see i have door panels but in tan color. Im looking for a complete il set in black myself.
                    i need a ds sunvisor. don't think i'm going to be able to find one in the right color though.

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                    nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                      Yeah. It only tested 4.2pCi, the legal limit is 4pCi. So, overall, not terrible at all.

15 minutes away from work, 2-car garage, paved pad next to the shop so I can store my Accord in the summer, a huge ass backyard with no one behind us, 8/10ths of an acre plot, and the whole inside has been completely updated.

Comment

• Damn dude, that looks awesome! That garage/driveway

Comment

• Looks nice.

Comment

• We didn't steal it, but we got it for a fair price. We close June 20th, but they asked if they could rent the house from us for a month in case the home they're building isn't finished in time.

Comment

• Holy fucking shit that house.

That'd probably cost $500k+ in the suburbs of Chicago, especially with all that space in the back.

Great find, and congrats on the purchase, Chris!

But you're still an awful person and I **** you so very, very much. DIAF.

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                              We didn't steal it, but we got it for a fair price. We close June 20th, but they asked if they could rent the house from us for a month in case the home they're building isn't finished in time.
                              You should tell them that they can rent it for a month at 200% of what your mortgage payment is. Make some money!

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                              www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                              I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Thanks guys I'm excited as hell. The outside needs some work, so it looks like I'll be busy this summer. At least I have someplace to keep my M3 and my Prelude tucked away for winter.

Comment

Working...
                                X