Clear All

• nm, doing fuck all
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• I need to go lower.

Comment

• God Damnit I missed Rob going crazy

Comment

• nothing like coming home after being away for a few days to a piece of mail from the MVA. stating that if i dont fax my medical card in by 4/9. my license will be suspended. and I will lose my CDL. GOD-Damnit. way to cut it close ..

Comment

• roman!
            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weponhead View Post
              nothing like coming home after being away for a few days to a piece of mail from the MVA. stating that if i dont fax my medical card in by 4/9. my license will be suspended. and I will lose my CDL. GOD-Damnit. way to cut it close ..
              The beauty of my dad being the owner/operator of the logging company and driver of the only truck is he doesn't need any of that stuff. No DOT number, no medical bullshit, no logs or fuel tax stickers.

Comment

• fuck off spam
                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• hey guise

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Samuel L. Jackson View Post
                    God Damnit I missed Rob going crazy
                    Were you there when he popped up in this thread after Dave locked his thread? Actual rage fest. Lol
                    Originally posted by Kielan
                    I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• I have 4 months to get as cut as possible for a cruise so I started really counting calories and shit today. You don't realize how few 2000 calories is until you count it out.
                      Last edited by andybob; 04-08-2013, 09:44 PM.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• $252 ticket for a fucking headlight being out. Fuck this place. Can't wait to be back in ca.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                          I have 4 months to get as cut as possible for a cruise so I started really counting calories and shit today. You don't realize how few 2000 calories is until you count it out.
                          Do P90x and you'll be mint. Follow their food guidelines.

Comment

• Originally posted by NickBroderick View Post
                            Do P90x and you'll be mint. Follow their food guidelines.
                            I'll be tweaking my work out a bit to hopefully help my gains. Right now I do 3 days of lifting followed by a little cardio and then 2 full cardio days. Plus I do core stuff twice a week. I think I'll add another cardio day into the mix and with watching what I eat I think I'll be set.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                              $252 ticket for a fucking headlight being out. Fuck this place. Can't wait to be back in ca.
                              Hurry back cunt.
                              Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
                                Were you there when he popped up in this thread after Dave locked his thread? Actual rage fest. Lol
                                Nah, any linkage though?

Comment

Working...
                                X