X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    Let me do a crazy set up on the 7
    For free?

Just kidding man. I know you guys sell top quality shit.

Love your work. The next coils i get for my other 7 will for sure be BWS.
    Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• LOL @ the bagged Jeep thread.

Comment

• Hey Richie, Do you know a good place to get replacement 7 series interior panels. I'm going to make an offer on one this weekend.

Comment

• did u guys see the new one>? lol wheres dave!?
          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by WICKED WEISS View Post
            nice!!
            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
              did u guys see the new one>? lol wheres dave!?
              Scweet? Just saw it. lol. Overly Attached Dad?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                Scweet? Just saw it. lol. Overly Attached Dad?

IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• saw this !

So, this guy posts his friend's car and doesn't get trolled like Sweet14? ok S|W!!!
                  This proves my point, about how we have just users that like to troll specific users.

Sorry

No offense OP. I don't mind

I love the new project, the GS has become meh, because there's so many highly executed ones
                  IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• I call BS on both threads. No 17 year old's dad will know specs on Style 95's past sizes you can read on tires. He probably wrote the apology thread because he lurked on RT and heard Dave's keepin an eye on him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                      I call BS on both threads. No 17 year old's dad will know specs on Style 95's past sizes you can read on tires. He probably wrote the apology thread because he lurked on RT and heard Dave's keepin an eye on him.
                      correct and another dude seems concerned with that bs lol
                      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                        saw this !

So, this guy posts his friend's car and doesn't get trolled like Sweet14? ok S|W!!!
                        This proves my point, about how we have just users that like to troll specific users.

Sorry

I love the new project, the GS has become meh, because there's so many highly executed ones
                        It's not that Rob. All this scweet kid does is post other people's cars and is dickriding them all day long. In the showroom thread on the main forum page it even says to go ahead and post your cars or anyone else's. But just look what this kid just did. And how the fuck is the dad gonna know that he bought the wheels from Wicked Weiss? Doesn't make sense. His dad didn't post shit. He did and felt bad so he looked for a way out. I doubt his dad would even know how to navigate the forum.
                        Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• Weiss was that show at the orleans?

Comment

It's not that Rob. All this scweet kid does is post other people's cars and is dickriding them all day long. In the showroom thread on the main forum page it even says to go ahead and post your cars or anyone else's. But just look what this kid just did. And how the fuck is the dad gonna know that he bought the wheels from Wicked Weiss? Doesn't make sense. His dad didn't post shit. He did and felt bad so he looked for a way out. I doubt his dad would even know how to navigate the forum.
                            well I didn't want to put ppl on blast lol!

But here u miss understood I am with you on this kid!

Originally posted by 244Brick View Post

Sorry

I love the new project, the GS has become meh, because there's so many highly executed ones!!
                            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

yeah man
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• fuck ya
                                [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmfzWpp0hMc"]Animals As Leaders - "CAFO" Prosthetic Records - YouTube[/ame]
                                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Working...
                                X