This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
    Fucking retarded kids. I was talking to my friend last night about the new Daft Punk album coming out in May and this biter looks at me and says: "Fuck Daft Punk, all they've done is ripoff Skrillex for they're whole career.". Should've hit that kid with a chair. Faggot.
    Holy shit, you should have murdered that man on the spot.

It's like the one time my local radio station played NIN's "Hurt," and somebody called the station to complain that these "unknown guys" totally ripped off Johnny Cash's original song.

I about threw my radio out of my room. The DJ was goading the guy on, too, laughing his ass off the entire time. Fucking people, man.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
    www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
    I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

I can't fit it in my car. The GF and I did drive around with me in my mau5 head and her in a Stormtrooper mask in a Miata once. Shit was hilarious.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Daft-Punk-Th...ht_1068wt_1399
      nice you found the mold no shit! wow dope!
      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Meh... I don't like Srillex. Daft Punk now thats different. I love Daft Punk.

Ninja Edit.
        Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• I'm hoping the new album means a tour. I don't care how much it costs I'd buy tickets.

Comment

• going to a local Canibeat meet tonight! Usually the only true SWer there! lol Rocking that BWS tee tonight too!
            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

This, Those guys are legends.

Also, Had to lol at Skrillex's last band.
              My fiance never listened to dubstep or electro until she started dating me. She started liking Skrillex, and I told her who he really was. She about died, she loved FFTL growing up. Now I make fun of her and call her an emo teeny bopper.
              Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
              in deed!
              if you guys ever need power cells/packs let me know I deal with SLA, NIMH, NICD and LI-PO and LI-FE!
              I may need your services in the future. My company does a lot with batteries.
              Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
              I want this so bad.
              Dope. I wonder what ever happened to my old deadmau5 helmet...
              BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
              Originally posted by Ollie
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I Love the electro scene but I'm gietting tired of the 18yo getting super wasted on vodka and ecstasy and making a mess of things. I'm still hyped about EDC this year.

Comment

• If you wanna get into remixing old songs, you guys have to give this a listen.

I don't care who you are, Girl Talk is fucking awesome.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBD98Oeim4k"]Girl Talk Feed The Animals 2 - YouTube[/ame]
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Girl Talk is the shit!

Comment

• You just won 15 internets for cool points today.

Comment

• I had planned to go see Girl Talk with my friends when I was at U of I, as he was playing a really small venue and tix were still available that morning. My friend got some ecstasy, and we split it up and took it before walking to the show.

As it turns out, the tix were sold out by the time I got there, and of course I didn't buy a ticket earlier in the day.

Oh, and the ecstasy was fake, too. So I walked home by myself, got stoned and went to bed.

I still like Girl Talk, though. Good music.

Originally posted by Rob&co
                        MOCK MY FUCKING SPELLED WRONG WORDS PAL!

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                          My fiance never listened to dubstep or electro until she started dating me. She started liking Skrillex, and I told her who he really was. She about died, she loved FFTL growing up. Now I make fun of her and call her an emo teeny bopper.

I may need your services in the future. My company does a lot with batteries.

Dope. I wonder what ever happened to my old deadmau5 helmet...
                          ill give you the biggest quantity discount I can even if you buy a few cells loL! I CAN DO THAT!
                          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• That's actually kind of depressing.

He was going to play a show here locally, the one fucking night I had to stay late at work or lose my job. Beyond pissed that I missed it, but hey. I'm still employed.

Comment

• So who wants to write my history paper. My history professor grades harder than my English professors did.

Comment

• there is a lot of English professors in here should be too hard for you!

PS when it come's to this digi music I really like Araab because he plays his sets live no recording hes like a damn marching band!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9A6YeaXb-qY"]Araab Muzik - A Millie - YouTube[/ame]
                                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Working...
                                X