X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't wait for my optibay to come tomorrow, 1.5TB of space in my laptop will be nice for sure. Although this summer that's all going to change when I get an SSD for the boot disk, but hey 1TB as my second drive in the machine is not bad.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Hey kelly....\\\

<3
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Hi Ox.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Morning all.

Comment

• Morning.
            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
            Originally posted by Ollie
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• So the GF's Beetle is finally fixed. It only took 2 summers to figure it out lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                So the GF's Beetle is finally fixed. It only took 2 summers to figure it out lol.
                Don't worry. By the time you pull out of the driveway something else will be broken.
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• IDK, everything on the car at this point is new. I don't doubt it though. It turns out that there are a set of preheat tubes that let exhaust flow through a passage in the intake to preheat the fuel coming from the carb. She ordered a new exhaust and the ports were never drilled into the exhaust. The connecting tubes and flanges were there, but no connection into the exhaust stream.

Comment

• That sounds retarded.

Also, it looks like it's finally over after today...

Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Macedon, NY with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com

Comment

• Damn you, Lollapalooza.

3 windows open across 2 browsers, all on the "standby" page for single-day tickets.

Let's hope at least one of them gets in.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                      www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                      I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Air cooled VW is simple but retarded at the same time. Looks like the snow is done for you. Wait a week for the rain to wash away the salt and then drag out the M3.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                          Air cooled VW is simple but retarded at the same time. Looks like the snow is done for you. Wait a week for the rain to wash away the salt and then drag out the M3.
                          Exactly. Even better for me, the last of my parts should be arriving from Turner tomorrow afternoon. Perfect.

Truth be told though, I'm looking forward to bombing around in my Prelude, too. I like jumping in a stripped-down car that revs to the moon and can take an asshammering.

Comment

• Damn Lollapalooza looks pretty good this year. Knife Party would be fun if they actually play their music. When I saw them all they did was a bullshit Pendulum set. Also, lol that Baauer is performing.

Comment

• Truth be told I've never ridden in a Honda with VTEC.

Comment

• So this dude in a minivan robbed a Taco Bell through the drive-thru the other day LOL.

Comment

Working...
                                X