X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i really hope i get this job, i was told on Thursday last week that right now i seem to be the 2nd choice, but the guy who interviewed me said they might hire 2 people...
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
      i really hope i get this job, i was told on Thursday last week that right now i seem to be the 2nd choice, but the guy who interviewed me said they might hire 2 people...
      Really hope you get it too, dude. I was in your position a while ago, it's probably the worst feeling in the world.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• if I get the job, you won't hear me complaining about work.

I'd rather work fucking hard to earn money than do fuck all and be broke

Comment

• I wish more people shared that mindset. So many people would rather sit on their ass and collect welfare than go out and make something of themselves.
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• polished lips chris, so no paint, since i don't feel like putting elbow grease in it, my faces look pretty mint, just a few rashes from curbs

that's why i'm doing the electricity course, sick of my job, time for something else
            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• I'm off to bed, feel tired as

Comment

• laters man

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                  polished lips chris, so no paint, since i don't feel like putting elbow grease in it, my faces look pretty mint, just a few rashes from curbs

that's why i'm doing the electricity course, sick of my job, time for something else
                  I wish I could polish lips a little better. I did okay on my Works and my Etoiles, but I always feel like I can do better.

What wheels do you have? I seem to have forgotten.

Comment

• Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• I need to find a way of getting more sleep.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• lol don't we all K

and lol josh in 15 years

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                          [IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img692/5978/20130401008.jpg[IMG]
                          Those look awesome. I love the counterbore notches in the wheelface for the bolts.
                          Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                          I need to find a way of getting more sleep.
                          Morning Kelly.

Comment

• also got this for em

Comment

• megusta.jpg

Comment

• need to get my hands on tyres, then summer can begin

and if i find some money, i'll make the rears into 3pc

Comment

Working...
                                X