This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• in the same way there is nothing wrong with a 1.6 e36 but an m3 is better

now i've got 8 of those, gonna put the worst 4 on my amg reps and sell those off

now i can start polishing the lips

youtube for my rescue haha, since i have never done that before
    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• With a wheel like those, the center cap doesn't affect the wheel as much as something such as missing waffles on RS's. Yeah it affects the appearance, but not as much. But I mean if you picked up the caps for a good price well then so be it lol.

Comment

• 25$, and 15 for the valve caps

Comment

• My CLS wheels will probably end up being reps.

Comment

• hmm

look harder, as u can find them from 450$

i've seen heaps of those already

Comment

• I wish I can find 4 fronts lol.

Comment

• emailing another wheel widening contact, but might finally have to settle going through an Aus guy who gets them from NZ, since i'm having no luck contacting the individual places
                Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Move to Muricah.

Comment

• fuck that you guys pay more than $180 per wheel for new lips

Comment

• But you'd already have them if you had the monies lol...

Lets say you were trying to finish building wheels before a big meet, and finishing the wheels would kill the stance game... Boom son! Here's your money for the expensive lips America, and now I can shit on everyone at the meet!

Comment

• What up peeps?

Originally posted by TRaNz
                        yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
                        Originally posted by TRaNz
                        They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                          But you'd already have them if you had the monies lol...

Lets say you were trying to finish building wheels before a big meet, and finishing the wheels would kill the stance game... Boom son! Here's your money for the expensive lips America, and now I can shit on everyone at the meet!
                          I could just get the wheels through the Aus distributor, but the point is the cost saving of getting them direct from the source hence better profit margin for me selling modified wheels, so i can charge less and be more competitive than others selling similar wheels.

Comment

• flippin wheels ain't easy

Comment

• coco y only fronts? the 9.5 in the rear is too wide?

Comment

• I just need a job, I can flip wheels like once a month and I'll be happy

Don't need it to be my work flipping wheels, just a hobby and the love of JDM.

I'd rather get the lips as cheap as possible, so I can pass on the cost saving to the buyers and make cool JDM wheels an affordable option to drive fake wheels out of the market.

Comment

Working...
                                X