This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
    Way to go man. The GF's Dad had an 84 F-250 that I was going to buy but his other daughters wite trash husband tried to fix it. He left a can of carb clean and a couple oil soaked rags under the hood and it caught fire in a bank drive-through. He made it out (lucky as he's 84 this year) but it burned up my MIG and plasma cutter. I almost drove to Oregon and burned their house to the ground.
    Your girlfriends dad is 84? Jesus h fuck.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    Im gonna lock it and make sure the first post on the 10,000th page, which is also the 25,000th post in here is my 30,000th post lol
    Cool ocd, bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      Thats what I was thinking hahaha
      Fucking dividing by zero an shit
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
        Your girlfriends dad is 84? Jesus h fuck.
        He had a previous wife before my GF's mom. My GF is 26 and her half sister has kids my GF's age. I have to say though he is one tough son of a bitch. A week after his 81st birthday, he fell off a ladder and broke every rib on his left side and punctured his left lung. The badass drove himself home, spent a week in the hospital, week in physical therapy and then was mowing the lawn a week after that.

Comment

• This kid from my hometown traded his G35 for a Camry.

He said manual sucks, going fast is stupid so he's going to put 22's on the Camry and call it a day.

Smh.

Comment

• Originally posted by NickBroderick View Post
            This kid from my hometown traded his G35 for a Camry.

He said manual sucks, going fast is stupid so he's going to put 22's on the Camry and call it a day.

Smh.
            I swear to fuck if you say fucking SMH one more fucking time Nick, I'm going to slash your fucking tires.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Totally nailed that interview. But I'm not so sure I want the gig.

1) The company only writes SEO copy for other companies under its umbrella. Most of it is regarding car title loans, which isn't very fun at all.

2) The first six months of the job is considered an "internship," at which point they'll consider you for a full-time permanent spot. But that "internship" is still 40 hours/week.

3) I'd be considered a contractor during my "internship," which means I'm 1099'ed and would have to keep tabs on both expenses and taxes.

4) $12/hr during the "internship." Even without taxes being taken out, that's still another big-ass paycut. No mention made of post-internship pay.

5) No attractive women working there.

6) Have to bring/use my own laptop. Which...I don't have.

Originally posted by Rob&co
              MOCK MY FUCKING SPELLED WRONG WORDS PAL!

Comment

• Originally posted by AndrewFromTheInternet View Post
                Totally nailed that interview. But I'm not so sure I want the gig.

1) The company only writes SEO copy for other companies under its umbrella. Most of it is regarding car title loans, which isn't very fun at all.

2) The first six months of the job is considered an "internship," at which point they'll consider you for a full-time permanent spot. But that "internship" is still 40 hours/week.

3) I'd be considered a contractor during my "internship," which means I'm 1099'ed and would have to keep tabs on both expenses and taxes.

4) $12/hr during the "internship." Even without taxes being taken out, that's still another big-ass paycut. No mention made of post-internship pay.

Oh boy.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  I swear to fuck if you say fucking SMH one more fucking time Nick, I'm going to slash your fucking tires.
                  Hahahaha, you know it's all a joke. I'm mocking your kind when I use it.

Comment

sounds like a way to get cheap mexican labor for 6 months

Comment

Oh boy.
                      Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                      sounds like a way to get cheap mexican labor for 6 months
                      Yeah. Not exactly happy that I spent a half-day of PTO on it (I get 10 PTO days per year, combined sick and vacation, and that's it), but it was good experience.

If their salary was good, I'd consider it. But still, I don't feel like calculating taxes, taking down mileage and storing gas receipts for six fucking months on the notion that I *may* get a job from them after that. And getting paid less in the process.

I think I'll keep looking.

Originally posted by Rob&co
                      MOCK MY FUCKING SPELLED WRONG WORDS PAL!

Comment

Yeah. Not exactly happy that I spent a half-day of PTO on it (I get 10 PTO days per year, combined sick and vacation, and that's it), but it was good experience.

If their salary was good, I'd consider it. But still, I don't feel like calculating taxes, taking down mileage and storing gas receipts for six fucking months on the notion that I *may* get a job from them after that. And getting paid less in the process.

I think I'll keep looking.
                        You have a degree I take it?
                        Don't limit yourself to just writing jobs

Comment

• Originally posted by NickBroderick View Post

Smh.
                          Heheheh fawk yes!
                          [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GL3oYF3w3B4"]1973 Kandy Blue Vert on 26's Forgiato doing some nasty DONUTS - YouTube[/ame]

Originally posted by AndrewFromTheInternet View Post

Fail! stay where you are at!

PS did u find out more info on ur page FB thing?
                          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• dead!
                            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Damn Rob, that burnout was sick hahaha

Comment

I want to go to Pikes Peak this year.
                                Its really cool up there

Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                                "a race to the clouds"
                                In Colorado that is more than 1 meaning

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                                Im gonna lock it and make sure the first post on the 10,000th page, which is also the 25,000th post in here is my 30,000th post lol
                                just got mindfucked

Originally posted by NickBroderick View Post

Smh.
                                Sounds sensible

Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                                dead!
                                Hi Rob!!!!

Welp chinese food is here. Just popped in for a sec

Comment

Working...
                                X