X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patrolin time.
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      its really nice. he sold it and got an ap2, then sold that and rocks a new nsx
      Link to thread? And by new you mean newest NSX right?
      Originally posted by Oxer View Post
      Worst part about sitting here at the appartments, you pretty much spend all night looking at shit to buy.
      I do that all day, everyday difference between you and me is you get paid to do it, I pay to sit here and do it.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      i do the same fucking thing all day
      Yup.

Sometimes I really doubt whether I should have gone to college, just because like right now I could be working and making money buying the things I want, going to shows I want to go to, being with my friends. I mean yeah the benefits after college are there, but thats only IF you get into the field of your liking, and IF you are successful in that field.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• they c me patrollin they *****
        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
          Patrolin time.
          trying to catch em ridin dirty?
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
            they c me patrollin they *****
            lol. good work outta you

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              Link to thread? And by new you mean newest NSX right?

I do that all day, everyday difference between you and me is you get paid to do it, I pay to sit here and do it.

Yup.

Sometimes I really doubt whether I should have gone to college, just because like right now I could be working and making money buying the things I want, going to shows I want to go to, being with my friends. I mean yeah the benefits after college are there, but thats only IF you get into the field of your liking, and IF you are successful in that field.
              sometimes i wish i had gone to college. i turned down a really good offer to work on cars and have fun

Comment

• they c my trying they *****

Comment

• I mean don't get me wrong its awesome here, but like I know with my luck something will go wrong, and I won't get the job I want, or get into the field I want. Or something gay like that, then I'm 160,000 in the hole with my parents, and I'm working at McDonalds..
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• well mates at the door i'm out

c some of you tomz

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                      You love it, dont lie.

haha
                      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                      Drama you are like god
                      Originally posted by SwearBear
                      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        I mean don't get me wrong its awesome here, but like I know with my luck something will go wrong, and I won't get the job I want, or get into the field I want. Or something gay like that, then I'm 160,000 in the hole with my parents, and I'm working at McDonalds..
                        i know what you mean.

Comment

• You need to look into the future K... I was like you, I chose to go down the path of work. If I had have stayed in school/uni, I would be half way through a degree course, and by the time I was 23 be making 4 times more then what I am now.... I know money aint everything... But I will never be able to own my own house, I dont make enough money.. I know living at home is sweet cause its an easy ride, always get fed etc, But When Im 25-30 I dont want to be bringing chicks back to my mums place and know she's in the next room listening to me smash box.

Thats fucking whack shit. seriously.

Stick it out dude... If I had have come to the states I would be sitting there now telling you these things.

Comment

• I just bombed my graphics design test
                            |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                            Drama you are like god
                            Originally posted by SwearBear
                            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I just wanna get outta here to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

1.46 hours left.

Comment

• just took a midterm. a class about the middle east, its history and cultures. it's super interesting, and this lady teaches it like a history class. but she tests like it's a math class, if that makes sense. no essays or any written answer that isn't a name or a statistic. fucking weaksauce, i don't know how many muslims there are in the world, nor in what country the Zagros mountains are.
                                -George
                                flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X