X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
    Thanks, Rob.

I bought the new Bioshock and picked it up yesterday, played it for a few hours last night. I'm sure that'll be a good stress reliever.

Duder will say he wants it, then maybe he'll find a DC2 Integra he wants instead, but something will fall through or something.
    I cannot wait for GTA! OMFG DUDE!
    Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
    Andrew ( Gator ) wants my car apparently.
    Gators will gate!
    Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    I don't know the context as I've heard nothing about it, but it happens. Could have been suicide, could have been pushed, or he simply could have lost his balance and fallen in. It's sad and unfortunate, but it does happen.
    man its bind blowing. I don't know maybe he was fucked up or sleepy. I will try and learn more info..... I thought that stopped years ago? Why don't they just put a fence up?
    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Gator I want your adapters!?
      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
        Goddamn phone freaked out so lets try this again.
        Then youll go look at a house. Put in a shitty bid. Then that'll fall through or something.
        Fucking asshole.
        Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
        Was it good? I was looking at getting a new PS3 game to hold me over until AC4 comes out. I've never played a Bioshock before, so part of me is thinking that I should start with the first and work my way through the series.

Which, you know, I have no time for.
        For the hour and a half I have into it, it's amazing. Plays so much better than the last two, and the overall feel of the game induces a pretty wild sense of realism.

You could start on Infinite and not miss any storyline, save for a few references to the first one (weapons, quotes, etc.). The first two follow the same story, the last one (Infinite) is a completely different story which I love.

Just a taste:
        [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mw-k_lI-SU"]BioShock Infinite Racism (Don't pick #77) - YouTube[/ame]
        Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
        I cannot wait for GTA! OMFG DUDE!
        GTA looks beyond incredible. I dare say we live in the golden age of gaming, every game I've gotten my hands on in the last year have been nothing short of astounding.

I can't put down Far Cry 3- it's a giant sandbox of fun. Bioshock was the only reason I stopped playing it since Christmas.
        Last edited by MommysLittleMonster; 03-27-2013, 12:30 PM.
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxISZm9rY4Y"]GTA 5 Gamplay -XxORIGINALTVxX - YouTube[/ame]

so so much to the new one!
          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• I'm gonna be honest, that preview doesn't look very appetizing to me. The slow-mo bullshit looks stupid and cheap like Saints Row.
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Back when I was your age, GTA was a shitty game that nobody wanted to play
              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

I'm gonna be honest, that preview doesn't look very appetizing to me. The slow-mo bullshit looks stupid and cheap like Saints Row.
                How many videos have you watched from it?
                [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_AN2FzHowQ"]GTA 5 GAMEPLAY MISSION 1 NEW!!! - YouTube[/ame]

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                Back when I was your age, GTA was a shitty game that nobody wanted to play
                lol I played that one it was like "Nokia Snake" but with color lol top view and crap! lol
                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• ok last one!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAdBJQXoCpc"]Grand Theft Auto 5 Mission Gameplay GTA 5 PS3 Xbox 360 PC - YouTube[/ame] lol
                  IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• That's not GTA5 Rob, the first video is Sleeping Dogs, and the second video was a prototype game that was never released.

Comment

• Good one Rob.

Comment

• I'm a novice game nerd at best, but I still do my homework when it comes to games I actually care about.

Comment

I'm a novice game nerd at best, but I still do my homework when it comes to games I actually care about.
                          Ive played like 3 games in the last 4 years hahaha
                          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• It looks way too Saint's Row like. I'll probably still buy it, but still, looks to be a huge let down from GTA IV.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              Ive played like 3 games in the last 4 years hahaha
                              Growing up sucks. I remember being able to come home from classes, hop on the couch, and play Fallout or GTA4 until my eyes bled.

I still play, but not nearly as hard as I used to.
                              Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              It looks way too Saint's Row like. I'll probably still buy it, but still, looks to be a huge let down from GTA IV.
                              Exactly how I feel about it. The one thing I liked about GTA- it was no-frills. The glossy textures and "slow-mo" every 10 seconds makes it look like dog shit.

I'll buy it used when a ton of people return it 3 months after it's released.

Comment

• Finally got around to playing FarCry 3
                                good fucking game
                                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Working...
                                X