X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
    only straights between the bends
    I used to tear up the dirt roads and fields when I had a truck in high school

One morning I got my truck wedged between 2 trees doing a hillclimb before school(i dont even know). We were like 2 hrs late to high school that day covered in mud lol good times

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• exami, 17's since i'm bored

or buy my 17" futura's
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
        Learning about the basic essentials of photography is easy and pretty fun. It's just a hobby for me, but I dig the hell out of it.

And it definitely helps you appreciate the more pro shit you see on the innernets. Read up on aperture and go from there.

You may even end up buying a DSLR if you like it enough! Although, these days, there are point-and-shoot style models that come very very close to being DSLR-quality.
        Andrew you sir ARE a pro! I understand you have a full time job and all but the skill is there pal! Also you take the time to share the knowledge because you are passionate about it. And not worried about "sharing the secrets" lol Idk if I will ever buy a camera. I need a lap top at least or maybe even a desk top! I had a hand full of OG high school photo classes where we would develop pics in the back room and crap. Even made a pinhole camera lol it was a blast the best part of high school almost for me! And I think I might now actually put it at least on the back burner I deff would like to get one eventually lol! (wow I just realized I might want to try it)!

Thanks for the info my man!
        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
          i bet those wont clear my new brakes btw the W201 feels much more solid with the HUUUGE swaybar i fitted , going to get bigger rear swaybar as well and coilovers soon
          Project car: MB 190E M50 Turbo build
          Now: MB W211 320cdi
          Ex:MB 190E M50, BMW E39 530d

Comment

• Motherfucking interview!

So, that job I did the online interview for over the weekend? I got a little stoned last night, and thinking it'd be a good idea to pull my name to the forefront of HR's recognition, I sent them a thank-you note* via e-mail.

Ten minutes ago, boom, they called me and want to set up an interview. Thursday at 11 am, it's time to shine.

*For those of you who don't know, apparently it's somewhat customary to send a thank-you note after an interview. Makes you look polite, grateful and excited for the job, etc.

Originally posted by Rob&co
            MOCK MY FUCKING SPELLED WRONG WORDS PAL!

Comment

• fawk
              dont want to go to school right now
              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndrewFromTheInternet View Post

Motherfucking interview!

So, that job I did the online interview for over the weekend? I got a little stoned last night, and thinking it'd be a good idea to pull my name to the forefront of HR's recognition, I sent them a thank-you note* via e-mail.

Ten minutes ago, boom, they called me and want to set up an interview. Thursday at 11 am, it's time to shine.

*For those of you who don't know, apparently it's somewhat customary to send a thank-you note after an interview. Makes you look polite, grateful and excited for the job, etc.
                Not only does it make you look good, its a nonconfrontational way to follow up without being pushy
                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                  Not only does it make you look good, its a nonconfrontational way to follow up without being pushy
                  truth be spoken in RT

and gratz

Comment

Exactly! I figured that, since the interviews were deadlined Sunday night, that they'd be checking them out Monday. So Monday night would be a good time to leave the TY note, since they'd see my name again first thing Tuesday.

Now here's the big question. I didn't shave for my online interview, and my beard was pretty darn apparent. If they want me there in person on Thursday, should I shave or not?

Pros:
                    - Looks more professional, kind of.
                    - Shows I'm willing to, like, do something for once for my own benefit.

Cons:
                    - Might make me look too ass-kissy (since I didn't shave for the online portion)
                    - I look like I'm 17 without any facial hair.

Comment

Exactly! I figured that, since the interviews were deadlined Sunday night, that they'd be checking them out Monday. So Monday night would be a good time to leave the TY note, since they'd see my name again first thing Tuesday.

Now here's the big question. I didn't shave for my online interview, and my beard was pretty darn apparent. If they want me there in person on Thursday, should I shave or not?

Pros:
                      - Looks more professional, kind of.
                      - Shows I'm willing to, like, do something for once for my own benefit.

Cons:
                      - Might make me look too ass-kissy (since I didn't shave for the online portion)
                      - I look like I'm 17 without any facial hair.
                      I always shave my beard before important meetings and interviews. Beards dont get real jobs and business accounts.

Comment

I always shave my beard before important meetings and interviews. Beards dont get real jobs and business accounts.
                        Fair enough. Shaving it is. I wouldn't mind growing back the beard anyhow. Maybe it'll come in better. Probably not.

Second question:

Do I tell work, or do I come up with another reason to take a half-day on Thursday?

Points to consider:

- I have a sick great aunt that everybody knows about at work. I may have to "take her to the doctor that morning."

- Marilynn, as we've seemed to notice, is petty and generally not my favorite person here. If I told her that I had an interview, I imagine she'd come up with some way to basically tell me to shove off since I don't love my job unconditionally. And if it doesn't pan out, then I'm stuck with that while I keep looking.

Comment

shallow people be shallow

it's not that ur less capable with a bear, au contraire i'd say

you can even do this

Comment

Fair enough. Shaving it is. I wouldn't mind growing back the beard anyhow. Maybe it'll come in better. Probably not.

Second question:

Do I tell work, or do I come up with another reason to take a half-day on Thursday?

Points to consider:

- I have a sick great aunt that everybody knows about at work. I may have to "take her to the doctor that morning."

- Marilynn, as we've seemed to notice, is petty and generally not my favorite person here. If I told her that I had an interview, I imagine she'd come up with some way to basically tell me to shove off since I don't love my job unconditionally. And if it doesn't pan out, then I'm stuck with that while I keep looking.
                            Never say anything until youre giving notice.

Comment

• I got my previous job with a mustache, so I didn't shave it off this time round either.
                              Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

Working...
                              X