maybe gold bolts, color match face=yea. but color match lip...i dunno
    I'm telling you dude, would blow minds.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Pluh

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
        maybe gold bolts, color match face=yea. but color match lip...i dunno
        Painted lips look cheap IMO. Also, have fun touching up paint chips after you mount tires/wash them.
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Jaze's inner early 00's dubber is coming out wanting painted lips lol.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I had I thought... I will try to run some bmw hub caps on my wide steelies lol pushed in face should be tits!
            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              Jaze's inner early 00's dubber is coming out wanting painted lips lol.
              All these noobs, need to recognize the OGness and how that birthed their whole style.

If my car was a color, that's what i would run and i bet my cock would never dry off from the internet dick sucking.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                Painted lips look cheap IMO. Also, have fun touching up paint chips after you mount tires/wash them.
                Kinda how I feel about it too

too much upkeep
                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                  All these noobs, need to recognize the OGness and how that birthed their whole style.

If my car was a color, that's what i would run and i bet my cock would never dry off from the internet dick sucking.

Comment

• besides, if anything I would anodize the lips
                    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

All I can think of is the painted Style 5's in the Classifieds that hasn't had a single hit on them, and they have painted lips. You would have to have some amazing-ass, super-fucking-sick color to pull off painted lips and not look like Discount Tire specials.

Meh.
                      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• looks cheap? you been to a pep boys and see every wheel in there has a reverse lip and you wanna talk about cheap looking?

Those are horrible examples, in that green from dudes car, it would blow minds.

Comment

looks cheap? you been to a pep boys and see every wheel in there has a reverse lip and you wanna talk about cheap looking?
                          Finish-wise, fuck yes. I am a nose-turning snob when it comes to people and painted parts, because so many people do it so wrong. I'm no professional painter, but I can lay paint better with a spray can than most people can do with a fucking gravity feed gun.

Comment

• Look at dat lip, and look at yours, and look back at these. God damn JDM kids

Comment

looks cheap? you been to a pep boys and see every wheel in there has a reverse lip and you wanna talk about cheap looking?

Those are horrible examples, in that green from dudes car, it would blow minds.

I will have to agree I like painted lips if done right!

Those style5's that matt guy did recently came out tits White on White!
                              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Working...
                                X