Clear All

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
    your job isn't that hard,right?
    i dont think any of us here in RT have difficult jobs lol
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• at least jobs with a lot of freetime.
      Originally posted by Oxer
      I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

at least jobs with a lot of freetime.
        true

mine is really easy, and i have tons of free time. also, its part of my job to watch all the car forums. so it only makes sense. this is the only job ive ever had where being a post whore working in my favor

Comment

• could you be so kind and tell me the exact name of your job? so i know what i want to do after studies. xD
          I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Security really depends on the area you live in... Melbourne city during the weekend isnt exactly safe, although I have a car etc, the risk is still there... Lots of fuckwits in this town...

If its a quiet area, It would be easy.
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

could you be so kind and tell me the exact name of your job? so i know what i want to do after studies. xD
              i work for www.namotorsports.net we are a big online retailer for aftermarket performance parts for Euor cars

Comment

• Here at the appartments its really easy... Nothing really ever happens here.

Comment

• and your position in the company is called?^^

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                    Here at the appartments its really easy... Nothing really ever happens here.
                    thats what it sounds like

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                      Security really depends on the area you live in... Melbourne city during the weekend isnt exactly safe, although I have a car etc, the risk is still there... Lots of fuckwits in this town...

If its a quiet area, It would be easy.
                      Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                      Here at the appartments its really easy... Nothing really ever happens here.
                      can imagine that.

Comment

and your position in the company is called?^^
                        i do everything. sales, customer service, tech, emails, forums, marketing, inventory, accounts recievable, ordering, vendor follow ups, collections, product updates,

no real job title

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                          i do everything. sales, customer service, tech, emails, forums, marketing, inventory, accounts recievable, ordering, vendor follow ups, collections, product updates,

no real job title
                          Nice one.

Comment

Nice one.
                            its cool. a lot of the vendors i work with are fun guys too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              its cool. a lot of the vendors i work with are fun guys too.
                              You're a pretty lucky guy then.

Comment

• If I have a joke with 'customers' they either laugh and walk away or stab me.

Comment

Working...
                                X