This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
    I have Solved the mystery of your Work wheels.

I accidentally stumbled on a set for sale today and they had the name listed.
    Do tell my good sir Got a link to the other set that's for sale?
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
      Do tell my good sir Got a link to the other set that's for sale?
      Brand / Model: Work VS-ZF
      PCD: 5x114.3
      Width / Offset: 17x8 +35 & 17x9 +35
      Price: $700

Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

Brand / Model: Work VS-ZF
        PCD: 5x114.3
        Width / Offset: 17x8 +35 & 17x9 +35
        Price: $700

You're than man. Out of curiosity, what would it cost to have a set of those shipped stateside? Those are almost identical to mine, except my rear offset is +30.
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

You're than man. Out of curiosity, what would it cost to have a set of those shipped stateside? Those are almost identical to mine, except my rear offset is +30.
          I'm guessing something like $400 without tires

Which state are you in?

Comment

• That's not as bad as I was expecting. That's fucking awesome. Thanks again Roman.

One of these days, you're going to stumble across a set of wheels that I'll have to have. I'm not sure how you feel about shipping wheels for other people, but I would give you a finder's fee if you found something and shipped them over here.

Comment

That's not as bad as I was expecting. That's fucking awesome. Thanks again Roman.

One of these days, you're going to stumble across a set of wheels that I'll have to have. I'm not sure how you feel about shipping wheels for other people, but I would give you a finder's fee if you found something and shipped them over here.
              I have more chance of finding the wheels you'd want in Japan and for a smaller price

Comment

• Those look similar to 5zigen 5ZR's.

Comment

I have more chance of finding the wheels you'd want in Japan and for a smaller price
                  Wherever, really. I don't mind rewarding people for their efforts. Motherfuckers around here want everything for free.

I live in NY, zip 14502
                  Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                  Those look similar to 5zigen 5ZR's.
                  They kind of do. I don't know why, but mine look so different in white compared to the factory silver.

If I redid mine, I have no idea what I'd do with them. Polished makes them look ghetto-fabulous, gold makes them look a little tacky, and silver makes the lips seem so small.

Comment

• I'd just redo them a glossy white, or maybe a powdercoat white.

Comment

• What about redoing them with polished face and blacked out sides with polished lip

AKA Gotti style

Comment

• damn what a beast

Comment

What about redoing them with polished face and blacked out sides with polished lip

AKA Gotti style
                          Meh, I already have a set of Gotti wheels, no need to replicate them. Which reminds me, I should really finish those.

I'll just leave them white with the blue metal flake for now. I don't really have the time to rip apart a set of already-perfect wheels just to rebuild them.

Comment

Fucking perfect beater to smash around in without a care.

Comment

• Mid-engined rear wheel drive Supercar for under $1k

Comment

• You neva had me.

Comment

Working...
                                X