Comment

• What do you do for work Dave?

Seem snow affects you a lot.
        Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
          What do you do for work Dave?

Seem snow affects you a lot.
          I have a franchise repairing cracks in windshields. So my day is walking around used car lots and that type of place to inspect windshields. When the weather sucks, it makes it impossible to see any damage on them. pointless to even leave the house. plus working outside in this (if I were to come across a car to be fixed) wouldnt be worth the hassle of doing it in the snow/rain
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Ah I see you problem with snow...

To boost your business you could go around and spill some gravel on the roads to promote stone chips

Comment

How much do people pay for these OZ Pegasus in Murica
              17x8.5 +30, 9.5 +38 5x114.3

They are $560 in Japan, so would be under $1.2k to Murica
              I could see people asking $2k for those here. Not that they would sell, but it's what most airheads expect to sell used legit wheels for.

Hey Roman, I have a question about wheels for you. What do you know about 5-spoke Work VS? Specifically, my wheels. I cannot find a single fucking shred of information on them, anywhere.

BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
              Originally posted by Ollie
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Ah I see you problem with snow...

To boost your business you could go around and spill some gravel on the roads to promote stone chips

Comment

Ah I see you problem with snow...

Just go around, find salt trucks, and dump a 5-gallon pale full of pea gravel. He'd be set for the rest of the year.
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• as it turns to spring and the roads thaw and fall to pieces, i'll have work again

Comment

• Yea. I woke up to snow and was like wtf

Comment

• plus I drive all day, so just driving to get where I need to go is a pain in my dick

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
                          Yea. I woke up to snow and was like wtf
                          I knew it was coming. weather man said 2-4. talked to jaze last night and he had about 6 already. have like 5ish here. but its so wet and heavy.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                            I could see people asking $2k for those here. Not that they would sell, but it's what most airheads expect to sell used legit wheels for.

Hey Roman, I have a question about wheels for you. What do you know about 5-spoke Work VS? Specifically, my wheels. I cannot find a single fucking shred of information on them, anywhere.

[IG]http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc314/MommysLittleMonster7/photobucket-2440-1332125468534.jpg[/IMG]
                            I have seen those Works before but the name escapes me...

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              I knew it was coming. weather man said 2-4. talked to jaze last night and he had about 6 already. have like 5ish here. but its so wet and heavy.
                              This snow shit is beyond old at this point. Enough already, for fuck's sake it's almost April.

Comment

I have seen those Works before but the name escapes me...
                                They're VS, but the specific name is a loss to me. I've only seen one other set for sale in the two years I've had them, and they were on eBay. They even had the same specs as mine.

Comment

Working...
                                X