X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
    Yep. We know.

I want whatever mushrooms you currently have.
    i've never done mushrooms. i smoked some super strong hash once and freaked the fuck out, so i stay away from hallucinogens.

i have an english bull terrier. it's a fucking odd looking dog.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
      i've never done mushrooms. i smoked some super strong hash once and freaked the fuck out, so i stay away from hallucinogens.

oh, Spuds Mackenzie
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post

I did shrooms once. It was interesting. We'd planned for two weeks for a specific day, then that morning our heat went out, in February. So it was 55 in the apartment. And the NBA slam dunk competition was on. I've never seen lights move like that. Nate Robinson's face scared the shit out of me, it kept distorting all weird.

Then we played Katamari Damacy, watched Sin City, then hung out in a blacklight-covered room with all sorts of trippy shit going down. It was a trip for the ages. Still haven't had an opportune moment to do it again. Maybe for my 30th birthday.

Oh, this is my actual dog. Half beagle, half lab.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
        www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
        I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• I just said "I think we're done here" in my FS thread, I'm turning into Dave

Comment

• Originally posted by Gator View Post
            I just said "I think we're done here" in my FS thread, I'm turning into Dave
            did you pretend to lock it?

Comment

• boss just walked in with a whole bag of TastyKake's from the east! all for me!
              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• the last time i did shrooms, i ended up in some shady drug dealers place in the hood. and it was africa hot in there. and the dude was playing a cello

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                  did you pretend to lock it?
                  Haha no but I should have pretended to ban the dingus that provoked the statement

Comment

Haha no but I should have pretended to ban the dingus that provoked the statement
                    i kbb your car. its worth 6k in good shape with its mileage lol

Comment

the last time i did shrooms, i ended up in some shady drug dealers place in the hood. and it was africa hot in there. and the dude was playing a cello
                      Damn it sounds like a good time DOE!?

Originally posted by Gator View Post
                      I GOT 6 K BRA!
                      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• That's why i told him I'd sell him the car with nothing extra for 6 grand

Comment

• But if he thinks he can buy my car for kbb price, and ill just give him two extra sets of wheels worth about 1.5k, two extra steering wheels worth probably 800, coil overs and everything factory that came off, he can eat my dick

Comment

• KBB means nothing.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

That's why i told him I'd sell him the car with nothing extra for 6 grand
                              Originally posted by Gator View Post
                              But if he thinks he can buy my car for kbb price, and ill just give him two extra sets of wheels worth about 1.5k, two extra steering wheels worth probably 800, coil overs and everything factory that came off, he can eat my dick
                              most ppl are on crack or someting man i am telling you.... I would buy your wheels tho!

Sell it and move to cali!
                              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

the last time i did shrooms, i ended up in some shady drug dealers place in the hood. and it was africa hot in there. and the dude was playing a cello
                                the cello really brought light and comfort to the otherwise frightening description you gave

Comment

Working...
                                X