X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
    ass....
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• looks like someone dropped to many soaps and got used to it...

Drama you are like god
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Gah I'm so bored.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• What a damn day... I had to run my grandmother around all day because she isn't able to walk or drive very well since hurting her knee. We were in the grocery store for an hour and a half.

Luckily, the grocery store was fully of MILF eye candy. Wow!
            FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

• lol so am I.

I'm not even done with my spanish project. I just completely confused myself while trying to think to hard.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Wow, this shit is epic. Phil Collins remix in a subway train. The one white dude looks pissed LOL!

remix from phil collins "in the air tonight" singing acapella from this group of young black men
                FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

• Post #24276.....

LOL
                  Originally posted by anth
                  Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• another day another dollar

Originally posted by J. Evins View Post
                    pics
                    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by J. Evins View Post
                      So when I come over there will I beable to find a heap of hot as fk cougars?

Comment

• as long as you stay away from walmart

Comment

• Be back later, dinner times.

Comment

• enjoy

Comment

• hello everybody
                              Originally posted by Oxer
                              I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Time to leave to go to work...

Comment

Working...
                                X