This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gator View Post
    Hahah, yea it was a bit funny driving around Sean being as at the time in the low
    Car world those two cars were kind of gold standards for low BMWs I was thinking I wonder if someone who knows these things will see them rolling together
    yeah i mean our area was run by Honda kids forever! It was so diff to see that thing back then! I wish i knew... i would have flipped my top! lol

Any pics of Rusty in SJ? ask before posting lol i think its best lol
    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• I mean most of the pics from the thread aren't hosted anymore it seems, but there's tons, even ghost rode it cause we were in the bay

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
        ahhh u did it with him! Wow okay nice! Check me out ready!?

I knew Sean simply from Red lights and few meet's i owned i think my Cadillac then. SO on Winchester and Budd Blvd there is a Safeway i saw u guys turn into there w the trailer! I was like WTF is that thing! lol Didnt think much of it! next day i saw it again! lol But i didnt know SW nor anything ...yet. I was like damn what a cool scraper these campbell kids did.lol THen like a month after that i saw Rusty on the web (blew up at that time) I was like shhhhhiiiiiit cant be! LOL didnt think much of it untill i met sean a bit later and found out that was the actual rusty! lol Wish i flagged it down everyday of my life.... I know so many ppl jock rusty but for me its special! lol

Comment

I mean most of the pics from the thread aren't hosted anymore it seems, but there's tons, even ghost rode it cause we were in the bay
          STFU lol no way You guys are that cool!? I dont belive this?!

Sadlly thats what world i was still living is 4 years ago selling pounds and ghost riding my cadi lol! i dont know wtf is up with all those pics.?... Mike prob took them down....
          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
            NO LIE
            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Yea I liked at scraper

Scccrraaaaaaapppppeeerrrr biiiiiiike

Comment

• Hahahaha gtfo
                I dislike Byron.

Comment

Yea I liked at scraper

best song ever
                  Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

NO LIE
                    I thought I was the shit in my area in '06, slapping bay music everywhere haha... I always had the new bay shit before anyone even heard it.

Comment

• Just drove my car for the first time since Sunday, and I'm pretty sure the GM5 has finally shit the bed. Fuck.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Yea I liked at scraper

lol ftw!
                        Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                        Hahahaha gtfo
                        hey fag were having a moment here! Go find your own BF! lol
                        Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                        best song ever
                        wow Dave knows Scraper bike! Riding on my scraper bike! Scraper boys are cray! lol
                        Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                        I thought I was the shit in my area in '06, slapping bay music everywhere haha... I always had the new bay shit before anyone even heard it.
                        hehehhehe those were the days! There's a local shop "hip Hop clothing and jewllry" That i use to chill at lol diggs would stop by all the time lol i use to smoke blunts on blunts w those guys only vanilla face there! lol still i stop by to check up on my man Greg lol!
                        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

lol ftw!

hey fag were having a moment here! Go find your own BF! lol

wow Dave knows Scraper bike! Riding on my scraper bike! Scraper boys are cray! lol

hehehhehe those were the days! There's a local shop "hip Hop clothing and jewllry" That i use to chill at lol diggs would stop by all the time lol i use to smoke blunts on blunts w those guys only vanilla face there! lol still i stop by to check up on my man Greg lol!
                          I know everything. gotta do my research so my jokes stay relevant
                          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                            I know everything. gotta do my research so my jokes stay relevant
                            well played! How about sideshows i use to do those too! lol Gas brake dip my shit all day!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6f4DnbY7Go4"]Sideshow on 880 freeway in Oakland - YouTube[/ame]
                            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• God damn it.

Every time I check a bolded Intro thread, it's just some asshole that bumped another month-old intro that I've already seen.

People these days.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                              www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                              I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• There should be a law requiring all doors to look their actual weight.

Comment

Working...
                                X