• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
    Maybe longer......
    Getting it in?
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• its $8 an hour but its only 5 hours a week but i already have the other on campus job so ill be making $16 a day before taxes so its not that bad and its guaranteed for 2 semesters plus it prob wont be hard to get the jobs again the following semesters.

Comment

• also our school is mostly hipsters and hippies so its not bad

Comment

• Originally posted by Unstanced View Post
          also our school is mostly hipsters and hippies so its not bad
          fucking hipsters
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            fucking hipsters
            Where's Sean?
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              Getting it in?
              ABout to leave work... drive home etc..
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Nothing beats L primes. I wish I owned all of them. 17-40 is the only zoom I have... I keep it around for the rig, but I never use the rig anymore, so it doesn't get used either LOL!
                FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

• Originally posted by J. Evins View Post
                  Nothing beats L primes. I wish I owned all of them. 17-40 is the only zoom I have... I keep it around for the rig, but I never use the rig anymore, so it doesn't get used either LOL!
                  I wish I had L primes as much as
                  I love primes I use zooms so much more because they are more flexible (duh) like I go to so many shows and have impromptu shoots so zooms are more useful for that. But as I get better and have more legit shoots I want to get more L primes.

And yes Ox I know I was kidding. It should be fairly obvious seeing as you never get it in.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I enjoy the challenge of prime lenses. They force you into being creative, zooming with your feet, and trying different approaches to make the photo work. If you're up to it try shooting with only a prime lens for a bit - it'll be good for you
                    FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

• Damn I feel retarded today. Like I'm going in slow motion.

Both my car and my room are only half-cleaned. I have zero motivation.

EDIT: Just realized I rhymed unintentionally. I feel a bit better now.
                      Last edited by Bracknaphobia; 10-20-2010, 03:20 PM.

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                      yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• I did a shoot entirely with my 50mm and I LOVED the results, its just such a pain at shows with limited room.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Yeah, car shows are a pain with a 50mm on a crop. All the cars are fairly close together and it makes it difficult - its a good time to use a wider prime. I didn't mind a 35mm on a crop for shows back when I was shooting with a 30D.
                          FlickR

Comment

• I really wanna pick up a 30 mm and see what I can do with that.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i can take pics on my phone.........
                              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I only use my phone when the situation requires me to be discrete....

... which is why I have so many explicit photos/videos of my ex-girlfriends :P
                                FlickR

Comment

Working...
                                X