• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    OMG!!

the new boss just asked what water/meth is for. holy dick

Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
    Oxer posted this in the what makes you lol thread.

Needs to be here.
    I lol'd at that one hard...

Sorry bout the chicks Alex... they wasn't any nudes though
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
      Yup. Seeing old friends and making new ones.
      That's the idea. I'm going to have to divide my coverage which is going to be kind of a pain cause that means I will have to have twice as many quality pictures than I usually do. I need to find a 17-40 to borrow because I **** shooting with the kit lens. Makes me look like a novice.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        That's the idea. I'm going to have to divide my coverage which is going to be kind of a pain cause that means I will have to have twice as many quality pictures than I usually do. I need to find a 17-40 to borrow because I **** shooting with the kit lens. Makes me look like a novice.
        I'm still shooting with my kit lens. Keep on forgetting to buy a prime lens.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• This one's for RT...

Comment

I'm still shooting with my kit lens. Keep on forgetting to buy a prime lens.
            I just don't like the kit lens. It doesn't feel right if that makes any sense. I've used a 17-40 and I loved it. What I really want I'd 24-70 but I don't have 1200 to buy one. .
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              I just don't like the kit lens. It doesn't feel right if that makes any sense. I've used a 17-40 and I loved it. What I really want I'd 24-70 but I don't have 1200 to buy one. .
              Ah, the L lenses.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
              Originally posted by Oxer
              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Ah, the L lenses.
                L lenses and prime lenses >
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• 50 minutes left... yay....

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                    50 minutes left... yay....
                    +2 hours for me
                    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• About another hour of classes left for me. And then I have to go back. Do laundry and a shit ton of homework.. Fun shit.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• woot i have an interview for another campus job on friday.
                        title of new job im interviewing for is Student Patrol which basically i walk around for 1 hour and make sure nothing illegal is goin down if i get this job all of the money from it is going to a car fund

Comment

• Originally posted by Unstanced View Post
                          woot i have an interview for another campus job on friday.
                          title of new job im interviewing for is Student Patrol which basically i walk around for 1 hour and make sure nothing illegal is goin down if i get this job all of the money from it is going to a car fund
                          that doesnt sound too hard
                          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Unstanced View Post
                            woot i have an interview for another campus job on friday.
                            We have student auxiliary cops here. The part that sucks is that you end up working on like Friday/Saturday night and they are like 4 hour shifts here. And in the winter eff that when it's cold as balls. But hey you're in nc so it's prob not bad at all and for an hour that's not bad. How much you get for that hour?
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Be back in 45 guys..

Comment

• Maybe longer......

Comment

Working...
                                X