X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
    Ah damn lol

I'll just window shop for some wheels then.

So many cheap wheels and can't afford shit coz no job
    Find me a pair of cool wheels for my S14 in decent-good sizes. I've been looking on YAJ for about a month and I keep getting way outbidded on wheels. lol
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I want another cat

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
        Please bring it to H2O, I love GNs.

Was gonna buy some side skirts for ODB today. Got the money out of my bank and was on the way to meet the guy when he called. Come to find out the skirts are some no-name fiberglass units. I passed. Dude sounded really bummed/pissed.
        Depends if I can do what I want which includes. Bushings, tires, drop spindles, underhood clean up, exhuast, chip, hydroboost brake conversion, and some power/bling

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
          Find me a pair of cool wheels for my S14 in decent-good sizes. I've been looking on YAJ for about a month and I keep getting way outbidded on wheels. lol
          What is your budget and what is the approximate specs you want?
          Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
            Yeah it was crazy.

Most of mine is done in a bathroom or car
            This! But mostly living rooms at times I enjoy a number 2 and a joint!
            Originally posted by Gator View Post
            I want another cat
            Faster then gators!
            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
              This! But mostly living rooms at times I enjoy a number 2 and a joint!
              Well thats cause there is really nowhere to smoke on campus without getting caught

Comment

• You need a puffit or a vape pen.

Comment

Well thats cause there is really nowhere to smoke on campus without getting caught
                  Ohhhhhh son I thought you were at home lol! Sorry I never went to collage don't be slipping lol! Caught up wise
                  IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                    You need a puffit or a vape pen.
                    Or no.

Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                    Ohhhhhh son I thought you were at home lol! Sorry I never went to collage don't be slipping lol! Caught up wise
                    Shit if I got caught at home I would be more scared there than here at school.
                    Last edited by mrg7243; 03-13-2013, 10:51 PM.

Comment

• Lol ok point taken lol
                      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Ey wheres my drawing

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                          What is your budget and what is the approximate specs you want?
                          sent you a PM
                          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                          Drama you are like god
                          Originally posted by SwearBear
                          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Or no.

Shit if I got caught at home I would be more scared there than here at school.
                            Ok...then stick to shitty burnt in a pipe weed in a bathroom .
                            Last edited by Francois Dillinger; 03-13-2013, 11:25 PM.

Comment

• I wish Illinois allowed medicinal marijuana. I'm already qualified.
                              BMW E38
                              That White Evo
                              -SOLD
                              instagram @kbuss
                              flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                                Ok...then stick to shitty burnt in a pipe weed in a bathroom .
                                At the price they are Id rather enjoy it with my friends being social.

Originally posted by kbuss View Post
                                I wish Illinois allowed medicinal marijuana. I'm already qualified.
                                Arent they close to passing it?

Comment

Working...
                                X