This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
    Oooh, I want a "Kielan Approved" sticker!

SO I CAN TAKE IT HOME AND BURN IT
    That's what I would do too.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      UGH people are so fucking frustrating. I really hope I get my tax return soon. I'd quite like to take care of the last few mechanical things so I can get to making my exterior pretty again.
      What all does it need mechanically?

I know that feel too man. Tires are getting mounted on my wheels currently and I'm picking them up Friday. Then I have to do a huge fucking laundry list of mechanical work before I can even think of doing the rear euro bumper, a/c, and reupholstering some of my interior.
      Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
      2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
        What all does it need mechanically?

I know that feel too man. Tires are getting mounted on my wheels currently and I'm picking them up Friday. Then I have to do a huge fucking laundry list of mechanical work before I can even think of doing the rear euro bumper, a/c, and reupholstering some of my interior.
        Tie rods, LCAs, valve cover gasket needs to be redone, passenger side axle, Oil level sensor, those are the major things.

After those are done I will be getting a new passenger fender, and having both painted, then moving on to start getting the M-Tech 2 kit.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Good luck with all of that KP. You're coming to SoWo, right?
          Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
            That's because most current writing sucks.

People just don't know how to put together a good story.
            Mmhmm. I take pride in writing, I'm actually excited to start writing up a build thread someday.

I feel bad that I made a build thread for my M3, and I probably won't be doing anything more than bolt-ons. Feelsbadman.jpg
            Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
            Good morning RT, it's been a while.
            Ello old chum
            Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            If I get another fucking PM asking me for all of the details of my setup on my car I am going to rage quit.
            1. They are OEM wheels, the specs are well known.
            2. You should be able to figure out tire sizes for yourself, if I did, so can you.
            3. My car is really shitty, and not something you want to copy.
            4. Fucking measure for yourself.
            5. I need bigger rear spacers.
            Sounds like a post for the rage thread.

I get the same fucking thing all the time about my AP1's on my Prelude, if it makes you feel any better.
            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
            Originally posted by Ollie
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I'm somewhat embarassed by ODB's build thread. Nothing significant has happened to it yet, and I'm horrible at taking any decent pics of my progress (or lack thereof).

Oh Chris, you have a link to that V8 swapped hardbody article?
              Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

• Kielan, you use Chrome on your macbook right?
                Originally posted by Oxer
                people are such stupid cunts.
                fuck everybody.
                Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                Originally posted by Dudermagee
                You're stupid.

Comment

• Morning all.

Comment

• I made a build thread once. Pretty much forgot about it and havent any actual updates for it in God knows how long.

Comment

• My build thread would consist of absolutely nothing.

So I'm considering starting one.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                      www.stanceworks.com

I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                        I'm somewhat embarassed by ODB's build thread. Nothing significant has happened to it yet, and I'm horrible at taking any decent pics of my progress (or lack thereof).

Oh Chris, you have a link to that V8 swapped hardbody article?
                        ODB is a proper project car though. You've gone above and beyond taking a stock car and changing the wheels.

Try not to fall asleep.

Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                        Morning all.
                        Sir.
                        Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                        My build thread would consist of absolutely nothing.

So I'm considering starting one.
                        My Prelude build thread on Prelude Power was a proper build. Yanking the motor, tucking the bay, going through the rest of the car, ect. The last year or two though, there really haven't been too many changes.
                        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• 2nd paragraph of that article was all I could stand.
                          people are such stupid cunts.
                          fuck everybody.
                          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                          listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                          Originally posted by Dudermagee
                          You're stupid.

Comment

• It's so fucking bland. I want to try to re-write it just for shits and giggles.

Question is, would you guys rage if I re-wrote it then posted it in here?

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
                              I made a build thread once. Pretty much forgot about it and havent any actual updates for it in God knows how long.
                              build threads are lame

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                              It's so fucking bland. I want to try to re-write it just for shits and giggles.

Question is, would you guys rage if I re-wrote it then posted it in here?
                              yes
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                                ODB is a proper project car though. You've gone above and beyond taking a stock car and changing the wheels.

Try not to fall asleep.

Sir.

My Prelude build thread on Prelude Power was a proper build. Yanking the motor, tucking the bay, going through the rest of the car, ect. The last year or two though, there really haven't been too many changes.
                                I suppose you're right. I just want it to be a lot further along in the build, lol.

Christ, that article was a let down. Cool truck, but I couldn't get over the clunky writing style and bad grammar.
                                Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

Working...
                                X