• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    lol all the RT folks are there?
    Well, most

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    I don't know what to fucking google ass hat. And yeah the staff of SW is really one of the most genuine of any forum/site I have ever been on/worked with.
    Google unit converter, the go from mm to pounds. Ill fucking do it. GOSH!

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    the mods here are all dicks.....
    Just you, being all ninja and shit.

Dick.
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
      Well, most

Google unit converter, the go from mm to pounds. Ill fucking do it. GOSH!

Just you, being all ninja and shit.

Dick.
      undercover, mother fucker
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Yeah, I kind've figured. I've known Ben and Mike for awhile, just never was very active on the forums.
        FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

• I like you, (no homo), come here more often, and you can teach me a thing a 926730 about photo haha.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Kielan, Fucked if I know what Im coverting to LOL

Here : http://www.onlineconversion.com/

every conversion you could ever ask for.

Comment

Kielan, Fucked if I know what Im coverting to LOL

Here : http://www.onlineconversion.com/

every conversion you could ever ask for.
              Its ok, I found it asshole.

Evo Tires / Wheels / Brakes / Suspension - Spring rate conversions kg/mm to lbs/in - I was looking through the spring rate chart for various vendors, and thought this might be useful. 1lb = 0.45359237kg 1in = 25.4mm .45359237 / 25.4 = .017857967322834645669291338582677 So now we know that 1lb/in =...
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Hey, hey fuck you buddy.

Comment

• Haha, for sure man. I haven't actually shot anything for awhile so I don't have much photography to share. Earlier this year I was super busy... went to Brazil on a photo assignment, went to Charlotte, shot two covers and a few features.

Then like.. the last 3 or 4 months everything has been dead. I stopped shooting for MotorMavens, and I haven't found anything magazine worthy around here.

Bleh

I've got some weddings, though. One of them the chick is super hot and a friend of mine, I kinda wish she wasn't getting married LOL
                  FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

• Ive always wondered..... Does my forum swearing offend you yanks? Seriously...... Cause the way I post is generally the way I would talk to close mates, which I would almost consider you guys as....

So do you give a fuck?

Comment

Ive always wondered..... Does my forum swearing offend you yanks? Seriously...... Cause the way I post is generally the way I would talk to close mates, which I would almost consider you guys as....

So do you give a fuck?
                      nothing offends me

Comment

• Originally posted by J. Evins View Post
                        I've got some weddings, though. One of them the chick is super hot and a friend of mine, I kinda wish she wasn't getting married LOL
                        Is she like...

hot?

Comment

• I don't care, really. I have been trying to keep my mouth in check.

A coworker walked up to me the other day and said, "Hey James?" I had recently been joking around with my friends at lunch and was still in that mindset, and turned to her and said, "SHUP HO!" (like, whatsup ho? but more aggressive ebonics at play). She didn't like that.
                          FlickR

Comment

• dude, i just watched that movie last week

Comment

Hey, hey fuck you buddy.
                              Right back at you dick licker.
                              Originally posted by J. Evins View Post
                              Haha, for sure man. I haven't actually shot anything for awhile so I don't have much photography to share. Earlier this year I was super busy... went to Brazil on a photo assignment, went to Charlotte, shot two covers and a few features.

Then like.. the last 3 or 4 months everything has been dead. I stopped shooting for MotorMavens, and I haven't found anything magazine worthy around here.

Bleh

I saw your photos from Brazil and the NC shots as well, (kinda stalked your flickr and your motormavens when I saw that you were uber legit), seriously awesome stuff. How long have you been doing photo? And how can I be as good as you hahaha.

Oh and pics of the chick or ban.
                              Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                              Ive always wondered..... Does my forum swearing offend you yanks? Seriously...... Cause the way I post is generally the way I would talk to close mates, which I would almost consider you guys as....

So do you give a fuck?
                              Not at all, thats how I talk to my friends. I consider us best friends even though we have never met. Is that weird?
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• herro
                                Originally posted by TheNeek
                                BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

Working...
                                X