This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by J. Evins View Post
    I'm sitting here trying to explain Federal Trade Regulations and document requirements for export compliance in the United States to this business owner who is shipping some freight.... and he hardly even speaks English.

All he keeps saying is, "VEDDY VEDDY URRRJENT!!!"

This is going to be a long day.
    But dude.... Its veddy urrrjent!

Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      20/20

straight baller status
      That'd be fucking nuts. I would move the earth instead of it moving me. 10 and 12 what's that in lbs?
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• If you saw the ad with this photo, but they PS'd car and wheels green:

FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

I sold some photos to KW Suspension (their website, the rig shot of the 350Z with the photoshopped green wheels they are using in their magazine ads) and part of the agreement was to send me KW V3s... unfortunately, they sent me ST and when I inquired about it I got ignored.
          thats fucked
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            That'd be fucking nuts. I would move the earth instead of it moving me. 10 and 12 what's that in lbs?
            Google you nub.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            thats fucked
            This.

Comment

• Yeah, what can you do... I signed a document but it didn't state the specific coilover, it just said "coilovers" ... but George Ciordas made a verbal agreement with me for the KW V3s.

You live and learn, I guess. Industry types, you know? Can't trust 'em. Thats why I like the guys behind StanceWorks so much... 100% genuine, unlike most everybody else out there.
              FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

Yeah, what can you do... I signed a document but it didn't state the specific coilover, it just said "coilovers" ... but George Ciordas made a verbal agreement with me for the KW V3s.

You live and learn, I guess. Industry types, you know? Can't trust 'em. Thats why I like the guys behind StanceWorks so much... 100% genuine, unlike most everybody else out there.
                good old stanceworks

Comment

• Kielan I was reading through your blog... its like the RT of wordpress hahahahahaha... All the famous names/posters are RT regulars

Dont ask me, I wont post for shit haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                    Kielan I was reading through your blog... its like the RT of wordpress hahahahahaha... All the famous names/posters are RT regulars

Dont ask me, I wont post for shit haha.
                    lol all the RT folks are there?

Comment

• I don't know what to fucking google ass hat. And yeah the staff of SW is really one of the most genuine of any forum/site I have ever been on/worked with.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        I don't know what to fucking google ass hat. And yeah the staff of SW is really one of the most genuine of any forum/site I have ever been on/worked with.
                        the mods here are all dicks.....

Comment

Yeah, what can you do... I signed a document but it didn't state the specific coilover, it just said "coilovers" ... but George Ciordas made a verbal agreement with me for the KW V3s.

If you become more frequent in here you will soon realise we are a family in RT... We have discussions on political topics and current world events, aswell as shoulders to cry on when girls are whores and the like

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                          good old stanceworks
                          Yeap!

Comment

• Hahaha yeah my blog is Sean, Cole, alex, and sam. It's kinda ironic haha.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

If you become more frequent in here you will soon realise we are a family in RT... We have discussions on political topics and current world events, aswell as shoulders to cry on when girls are whores and the like
                              So true.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Yeap!
                                *tear

Comment

Working...
                                X