• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is Sam's.

- Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• yea just do that

Comment

• every time i go to take a shit, someones on the toilet. this is getting old fast
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I won't be able to go that low and be flush unless I have like 4 degrees of camber up front and like 6 in the rear.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Nothing wrong with camber.
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Oh I know, I would need to get camber arms though. But seriously if I go Koni/GC what spring rates should I go, lets be honest ride quality doesn't mean shit to me, I want to be low as hell, be able to pull off a really close lip to fender, and never worry have to worry about it.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Higher the spring rate, closer you can get lip to fender.

As for camber, just redrill factory front uppers like i did... and the rears probably better off buying a kit.

Comment

• Well obviously higher spring rates closer lip to fender, but what rates are we talking about here.

And redrill them? How?
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• ill get pics tomorrow or something.

just go like 10f 12r...... or if you're a adass 12f 14r...

Comment

• 20/20

straight baller status

Comment

• I ran Ground Controls / Koni Yellows on a few of my previous Civics. Its a great setup, you can order custom rate springs for super cheap, and it honestly felt better than OmniPower, Ksport, and other cheap coilovers I've used since.

I've got OmniPower tracks on my car right now... but I have a brand new set of the new ST coilovers. Unfortunately, I'm not quite a fan of KW right now because of some previous dealings (these were supposed to be KW V3s, not STs) I may sell them and run someone else's product.
                        FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

• I might have to run GC/koni's in the red civic if I plan on going lower since the fronts on the civic are maxed out... I still love BC value for money though!

Comment

• I'm sitting here trying to explain Federal Trade Regulations and document requirements for export compliance in the United States to this business owner who is shipping some freight.... and he hardly even speaks English.

All he keeps saying is, "VEDDY VEDDY URRRJENT!!!"

This is going to be a long day.
                            FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

• Originally posted by J. Evins View Post
                              I ran Ground Controls / Koni Yellows on a few of my previous Civics. Its a great setup, you can order custom rate springs for super cheap, and it honestly felt better than OmniPower, Ksport, and other cheap coilovers I've used since.

I've got OmniPower tracks on my car right now... but I have a brand new set of the new ST coilovers. Unfortunately, I'm not quite a fan of KW right now because of some previous dealings (these were supposed to be KW V3s, not STs) I may sell them and run someone else's product.
                              how did you get ST instead of v3?

Comment

• I sold some photos to KW Suspension (their website, the rig shot of the 350Z with the photoshopped green wheels they are using in their magazine ads) and part of the agreement was to send me KW V3s... unfortunately, they sent me ST and when I inquired about it I got ignored.
                                FlickR

Comment

Working...
                                X