X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somehoww blew 00s last night. Right before the cops came I shotgunned 3 beers.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
      Somehoww blew 00s last night. Right before the cops came I shotgunned 3 beers.
      lucky.
      I'm a mercenary for the restaurant industry.

Comment

Somehoww blew 00s last night. Right before the cops came I shotgunned 3 beers.
        i dont think you understand how alcohol works
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by M0ar.Stickers View Post
          lucky.
          Yeah I still cant figure out how. The group I came with all got fucked over with tickets.

Comment

• it usually takes a while for the alcohol to get into the bloodstream, and if its a college party, keystone doesnt count as beer. its pretty much watered down coors light

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              i dont think you understand how alcohol works
              Heres how it transpired. Shot gunned the beers. Cops were driving around so I went to the basement. Took about 10 min before the cops actually came to the house. Then another 30 or so to get names, IDs, breathalize, and sort out who was who. I was on the end of the waiting time since I refused to give them my ID until breathalized.

Comment

it usually takes a while for the alcohol to get into the bloodstream, and if its a college party, keystone doesnt count as beer. its pretty much watered down coors light
                Miller

Comment

• Are you in hs or something?

Comment

• still like 4.5%

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                      Are you in hs or something?
                      no

Originally posted by M0ar.Stickers View Post
                      still like 4.5%
                      Agreed. But that plus everything else I had drank I should have something more than 00s

Comment

• so the cops in your town actually came in and took names and BAC's? shit when i went to chico they just told us to turn the music down. bongs out and everything

Comment

so the cops in your town actually came in and took names and BAC's? shit when i went to chico they just told us to turn the music down. bongs out and everything
                          Yeah we were out in the middle of bumfuck nowhere and they stormed the house. Windows, doors, everything had a cop behind it.

Comment

so the cops in your town actually came in and took names and BAC's? shit when i went to chico they just told us to turn the music down. bongs out and everything
                            Chico is a different planet when it comes to partying though.

However I have never heard of cops coming in and breathalyzing people. Even hs parties. I would tell them to come back with a warrant. That shit is ridiculous.

Comment

Yeah we were out in the middle of bumfuck nowhere and they stormed the house. Windows, doors, everything had a cop behind it.
                              fuck dude. did you have a dog fighting ring going on in the basement? that sounds like a bit excessive. and if you knew about chico, thats pretty much in the middle of egypt.
                              Last edited by M0ar.Stickers; 03-10-2013, 04:32 PM.

Comment

• alright, later gents. off to make sure my kitchen doesnt blow up tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X