This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by M0ar.Stickers View Post
    i have a new M3 and decided to get it in a hard top convertible model because my lease residual is like 60%. im paying for 40% of the car over three years and get a nice discount.
    One day I will own a convertible, looks like a lot of fun to cruise in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
      i never knew you had a e9x m3, good work out of you man.
      yeah its a pretty fun car to drive. but a cop magnet. had light tint on all 5 windows and no front plate (both illegal here in CA) and cop pulled me over doing 44 in a 40. instead of giving me a speeding ticket he gave the "well it looks like if i didnt catch you before the straight away you would have lit this pretty little m3 up and id have a car to impound." cock sucker. now my fronts are tintless and had to get a bracket for the tow hook for the front plate.
      I'm a mercenary for the restaurant industry.

Comment

• That's funny, the cops in NY leave you alone if you're in a nice car. If its a 88 civic HF, you're gonna get raped/

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by NickBroderick View Post
          One day I will own a convertible, looks like a lot of fun to cruise in.

honestly, there is no greater feeling than pulling up to a restaurant with the top down and music blasting and seeing valet guys literally leap up to take care of it. and then your done with dinner and its parked up front with the nice cars

Comment

That's funny, the cops in NY leave you alone if you're in a nice car. If its a 88 civic HF, you're gonna get raped/
            yeah, i live in a nice area and the cops have literally nothing to do around here. the only time you see them in my community is between 7 and 9 am to get the soccer moms rolling stop signs on their way to school and after 1 am to get people leaving restaurants and bars for DUI.

Comment

honestly, there is no greater feeling than pulling up to a restaurant with the top down and music blasting and seeing valet guys literally leap up to take care of it. and then your done with dinner and its parked up front with the nice cars
              When i do it, they all take 3 steps back and start saying "not it"

I haven't valet'ed in years, but sometimes at christmas time you just don't get parking at the mall so i just pay the 4 bucks

Comment

• I was stopped last weekend in my brothers truck because it didn't had mudflaps. They really just wanted to see if I was drunk, which is fine. I have 0 tolerance for people who think its ok to drive drunk/close to it.
                BMW E38
                That White Evo
                -SOLD
                instagram @kbuss
                flickr

Comment

When i do it, they all take 3 steps back and start saying "not it"

I haven't valet'ed in years, but sometimes at christmas time you just don't get parking at the mall so i just pay the 4 bucks
                  i know that feel bro. my daily is an 87 325is and i get the shit from everyone until i pull back up in the M.

Comment

You sound like you have self esteem issues and validate yourself by impressing people you don't know.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
                      I was stopped last weekend in my brothers truck because it didn't had mudflaps. They really just wanted to see if I was drunk, which is fine. I have 0 tolerance for people who think its ok to drive drunk/close to it.
                      oh absolutely. my industry tends to attract people on the fringe of society and i refuse to employ anyone who thinks its ok to drive, cook or work under any influence. nothing is worth risking other people's lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                        You sound like you have self esteem issues and validate yourself by impressing people you don't know.
                        or i just enjoy driving a nice car.

Comment

oh absolutely. my industry tends to attract people on the fringe of society and i refuse to employ anyone who thinks its ok to drive, cook or work under any influence. nothing is worth risking other people's lives.
                          i've never met a person who was in the restaurant industry that didn't smoke pot. like ever.

Comment

or i just enjoy driving a nice car.
                            Based on the original comment I quoted ...no.

Comment

i've never met a person who was in the restaurant industry that didn't smoke pot. like ever.
                              i only have control over my kitchen. and i know about the pot. but ive got a good crew that wouldnt think of doing it before work. what you do after work is your business.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                                Based on the original comment I quoted ...no.
                                whatever you say bro.

Comment

Working...
                                X